Shops I'Ding.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shops I'Ding.
I got ID'd last week despite looking rough as f*ck having not shaved in a while. I was after a crate of beer and got stopped on the self serve checkout haha. Florence is only 7 months old so I asked if I needed her ID too...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Used to love winding up the little bitches who would kick off when I id'd them, cracked me right up. One told me he'd kick my head in when I finished work, so I legged it round the back and stopped him as he left the shop to see if I could save him the wait, strangely he didnt seem so keen without a counter between us. lol

Although I can understand it being annoying if its someone who serves you every day, that is a bit daft.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I remember back int day getting me mums fags with a note to the shopkeeper lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sure they didnt scratch it into stone when you was young jonny?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
painted it on the walls of a cave more like
Thanks given by:
The best game to play if you think you have one of the older cashiers in tesco petrol stations who just wants to ruin your day. Before you say you have fuel ask for a couple of scratch cards if they I'd you explain kindly that you have none.
but you've just put 60 quids worth of fuel in the 306 out on the fore court.

The choice between selling someone underage a scratch card and fuel and getting the manager over is generally a good laugh.

I don't know where the law stands with taking fuel after the cashiers refused your money but id say its best to not leave before paying
[Image: 2jcaw6b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm the same as Toms306, I don't buy anything regularly which would require me to show my ID, but the last two things I bought that I had to show ID for was when I was at uni, one was a knife from Tesco to use in my uni flat (which I couldn't buy in the end because I didn't have ID on me), the other thing was Epoxy resin from Wickes to do some car stuff with. That was when I was 21, but I'm 23 now with a beard so it would not be a stretch to look 25 I guess.
Thanks given by:
(20-05-2013, 09:27 PM)the milkman Wrote: Sure they didnt scratch it into stone when you was young jonny?

Bollox!! Lol

(20-05-2013, 11:12 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: painted it on the walls of a cave more like

f*ck you too scrote bag!! Lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(20-05-2013, 08:47 PM)Jonny b Wrote: I remember back int day getting me mums fags with a note to the shopkeeper lol

Was that 20 woodbines and whatever you had enough ration coupons for?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(21-05-2013, 07:14 AM)Toast Wrote: The best game to play if you think you have one of the older cashiers in tesco petrol stations who just wants to ruin your day. Before you say you have fuel ask for a couple of scratch cards if they I'd you explain kindly that you have none.

The choice between selling someone underage a scratch card and fuel and getting the manager over is generally a good laugh.

I don't know where the law stands with taking fuel after the cashiers refused your money but id say its best to not leave before paying

Flol love it!

Unfortunately driving away without paying is still illegal, even if the shopkeeper is being a tard.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Im 22, 6ft 5, 14 n abit stone, shave every 2 days and still get stubble overnight.. and ive never been asked for id, used to be 16 though for smoking, and changed to 18 when I was still 17 haha.
Thanks given by:
(22-05-2013, 01:04 PM)Poodle Wrote:
(21-05-2013, 07:14 AM)Toast Wrote: The best game to play if you think you have one of the older cashiers in tesco petrol stations who just wants to ruin your day. Before you say you have fuel ask for a couple of scratch cards if they I'd you explain kindly that you have none.

Flol love it!

Unfortunately driving away without paying is still illegal, even if the shopkeeper is being a tard.

Actually S3 theft act (gives us the offence of making off without payment) says:

Quote:A person who, knowing that payment on the spot for any goods supplied or service done is required or expected from him, dishonestly makes off without having paid as required or expected and with intent to avoid payment of the amount shall be guilty of an offence

So IMO if you've gone in and offered payment and they have refused to accept your payment then there would be no dishonesty and so the offence would not be complete.

Still likely to end up with the police at your door and having to pay eventually, probably not worth the aggro.
Thanks given by:
Ah forgot about the criminal intent bit, that's how the f*ckers always used to get away with it when i worked at the garage. Rolleyes
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I had 2 chavs tear up the shop after I refused them lol I always ask for id not worth my job plus there always sending in test purchasers
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online shops for parts mackat 10 2,950 10-02-2015, 06:49 AM
Last Post: Paul_13
  preformance shops bighead02 9 1,925 29-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Last Post: stevieg
  Summer special of PFC Mag - only available in shops or online pfcmagazine 0 813 05-08-2012, 08:02 PM
Last Post: pfcmagazine