Ipswich 25th Feb

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ipswich 25th Feb
Evening,

Looks like there'll be a meet on this date set up by the Facebook group, Ipswich modified. Details on there.

I'll probably go, just wondering if anyone else will? Smile

Tom
Thanks given by:
I think you will find it is "Ipswich Modiified" as the nobber who runs it cant spell! Might come down for this weekend for the meet.
Thanks given by:
Ooooh, day after I get paid! Il be a maybe 8-)
Thanks given by:
Do it Dan!
Thanks given by:
[Image: 1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif]
Thanks given by:
link fail?
Thanks given by:
Works for me Smile
Thanks given by:
Please go to gifbin.com to view this image?
Thanks given by:
Even im tempted by this

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
team 306 rid ipswich of chavs what? Big Grin
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:I think you will find it is "Ipswich Modiified" as the nobber who runs it cant spell! Might come down for this weekend for the meet.

Lol you're right, but the guy who runs it is alright lol, met him at previous meet. Smile

Also, I should add I'm only going if at least one of you guys does as well lol! Tongue
Thanks given by:
Team Diablo? Wink

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
yes! Big Grin

1. SRowell
2. Declantg
3. Toms306
4. Dan!
Thanks given by:
Merr i've got that week off work, if i've got the money, i'll come. Bit of a treck though!

1. SRowell
2. Declantg
3. Toms306
4. Dan!
5. Jord & amber (dependant on pennies)
Thanks given by:
Bah, day after my trackday at snetterton so my car will probably be broken, otherwise i might of come along
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
Thanks given by:
Ian Wrote:Bah, day after my trackday at snetterton so my car will probably be broken, otherwise i might of come along

Ooh im 15 mins from snet, might have to come down and watch for a bit Smile
Thanks given by:
Do come along. Will be a good laugh.
Thanks given by:
Bump! This is the official post for this meet.

Quote:Saturday, 25 February 2012
20:00 until 23:00
We will be meeting at Pc World Copdock, IP8 3TT
As this is our first meet, we will be keeping it local around the Ipswich area and just an even to get talking and a general chat, pics will be taking so no excuse for a dirty car Tongue

Quote:Right, we will be meeting at the above post code as planned but we will only be staying there for 1hour - 1 hour and 30 minutes as they have now fitted anpr cameras up at the entrance and that is the maximum time aloud, so we will need to find another stop before we head to the truck stop Smile
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:Bump! This is the official post for this meet.

Quote:Saturday, 25 February 2012
20:00 until 23:00
We will be meeting at Pc World Copdock, IP8 3TT
As this is our first meet, we will be keeping it local around the Ipswich area and just an even to get talking and a general chat, pics will be taking so no excuse for a dirty car Tongue

Quote:Right, we will be meeting at the above post code as planned but we will only be staying there for 1hour - 1 hour and 30 minutes as they have now fitted anpr cameras up at the entrance and that is the maximum time aloud, so we will need to find another stop before we head to the truck stop Smile

Cant wait for this!

Sam what time shall i meet you?

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
declantg Wrote:Cant wait for this!

Sam what time shall i meet you?

Yeh if you want to come over in the morning we can swap your bumpers over if youve been saving the pennies... or we could do it already and you can write me out an IOU and pay me at a later date... if im feeling generous! :think:

Ill install my oil catch tank and stuff too so thatll tank some time... and we could go see harry and Tom and maybe we can get Ben over. Also i never got round to installing my air horn so that might be something to do :dance:
Thanks given by:
Will see what funds i can do Big Grin im still debating taking the bullet on the xbox, hmmm!

Yeah its all stuff for us to do Smile

Should be a great day again

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
I bet this turns into a chav fest.
Thanks given by:
Of course it will, we can all stick together whistle

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
declantg Wrote:Of course it will, we can all stick together whistle

^^ this. When it was the uk modified ipswich meet... it wasnt too chavvy but there were quite a lot of chavs around. We stayed in a group and walked round together loling at the many epic fails! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I might end up popping along to this. Possibly in the Rallye. Perhaps in a new car I might possibly be getting
Thanks given by:
Guys just to say I surveyed that copdock pc world (iirc there is also pizza hut and comet there) and them ANPR cameras did shit. We parked there all day and even if you do get a ticket, you don't pay it because they can't Inforce it's I will say though, don't park round the side of pv world because they lock that gate at 10!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:Guys just to say I surveyed that copdock pc world (iirc there is also pizza hut and comet there) and them ANPR cameras did shit. We parked there all day and even if you do get a ticket, you don't pay it because they can't Inforce it's I will say though, don't park round the side of pv world because they lock that gate at 10!

This is what always worries me about carpark meets! Bloody gates. Sad I think it'd be better in tesco's car park as they don't have gates iirc (I go in there several times a week and can't remeber lol). But when we got kicked out the B&Q carpark at the other meet we all headed to tescos with no problem...well about 5 of us did lol.

Also as said it will be full of chavs, its a facebook group so a lot of the guys on there are young, but tbh the last IMCC meet I went to was ok even with the chavs tbh, unfortunately I didn't stay long as I didn't feel well but hopefully will stay longer at this one. Smile
Thanks given by:
ha ha toms trying to talk hisself out of leaving the house again ha ha, just go tom you might meet some nice people
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:ha ha toms trying to talk hisself out of leaving the house again ha ha, just go tom you might meet some nice people

As daft as it sounds, I'm still trying to persuade myself it'll be fine. :roll:

I had to leave the last meet cos too many people turned up a I panicked. :/ But thats partly cos my mate didn't bloody turn up so I was basically on my own!! I should be better with people I know there... Smile
Thanks given by:
just go and talk to people tom worst they can do is tell you to feck off!! so what find someone else
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Essex Meet - Wednesday 25th October - The Grange (then onto Southend) Silky 1 2,003 27-09-2017, 07:11 AM
Last Post: Hobo Ash
  Show: Retro Kings @ Snetterton - Sunday 25th September Eeyore 11 4,059 19-09-2016, 04:42 PM
Last Post: 1616six
  306OC Trackday - Llandow Open Pit - Wednesday 25th February Norledge 207 63,632 06-07-2015, 06:44 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye