BREAKING: 306 HDi 5dr silver CHEAP!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: 306 HDi 5dr silver CHEAP!
(01-05-2013, 07:59 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I cant do this weekend as im in the lakes fixing jonnys car. Very late on bank holiday monday is a possibility.

Can't do Monday mate, is next sat a date?
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Matt If i sell them to you then the rest of the black pillar set is a bit useless so £10 posted for 2 knobs and 2 sets of sliders?

(01-05-2013, 08:01 PM)devils_fuel Wrote:
(01-05-2013, 07:59 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I cant do this weekend as im in the lakes fixing jonnys car. Very late on bank holiday monday is a possibility.

Can't do Monday mate, is next sat a date?

Saturday 11th may im late shift so youd have to be either before 1pm or after midnight

Why dont you and connor sort something out between you 2.
Thanks given by:
(01-05-2013, 07:55 PM)devils_fuel Wrote:
(01-05-2013, 07:42 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: £35 cash and your old bonnet (ill help you swap it) and if you can get here sooner to take Connors parts for him then ill be a happy bunny

Address PM incomming

Done and done..£35 cash! I am busy with kids stuff and I need to do a service before i drive to yours, I might be able to pop up this sat/Sunday if good with you..if not would be next Saturday?

(01-05-2013, 07:50 PM)Connor Wrote: Sounds like a plan then mate

I might be able to pick the beam for you Connor if I go this weekend but I've no where to store it...drop it at yours?

No worries mate, I need to find somewhere to put it too Tongue let me know if you go up before me then

Ok ill just come up on thursday as originally planned and pick your parts up too Chris, yeah?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-05-2013, 08:06 PM)Connor Wrote: Ok ill just come up on thursday as originally planned and pick your parts up too Chris, yeah?

Thursday is ideal mate. As long as its after 5pm were cool.

Can do you dinner if you want.
Thanks given by:
ahh sell 'em with t' pillars then mate, i'll rob some from scrappy . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Probably be about 8ish, can do a mandate if you want, where you taking me?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
(01-05-2013, 08:12 PM)Connor Wrote: Probably be about 8ish, can do a mandate if you want, where you taking me?

I was more thinking an extra tray of whatever 20 mins in the oven crap i do myself.

The bar maid in the local is fit if you want though
Thanks given by:
You working the Friday?
Thanks given by:
late shift mate so gotta leave at about 1pm IIRC

You looking to stay over?
Thanks given by:
Chris I can't do any evenings as I have the little boy when girlfriend is at work so im very restricted on time and its his birthday this weekend Smile

If you could pick it up Connor I would love you longtime..more than Chris Wink. I already owe you derv money from picking up the shocks from Jamie's. I will go halves on the fuel money and please accept my dollar this time hunni Wink

Thanks given by:
Connor this sounds winning IMO^^^ pick up Chris bits from me and get half your fuel paid. winning!!!
Thanks given by:
(01-05-2013, 08:39 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: late shift mate so gotta leave at about 1pm IIRC

You looking to stay over?

Well if you fancy getting a few drinks in. Id be gone early as im leaving for a stag weekend Friday lol

Yeah that'll be fine Chris. I tell you what, if you pay the money you need to pay me, straight to dum dum, it saves the middle man and ill pay the remaining money to dum dum, comprendé?
Thanks given by:
No connor, I want CASH
Thanks given by:
Thought you said ass on the phone, sorry my bad x
Thanks given by:
(01-05-2013, 08:46 PM)Connor Wrote: Yeah that'll be fine Chris. I tell you what, if you pay the money you need to pay me, straight to dum dum, it saves the middle man and ill pay the remaining money to dum dum, comprendé?

Right connor, how much fuel money for the trip to chris's? Chris could I transfer Connors and my cash direct in to your bank account?

Thanks given by:
Nope, my account is overdrawn, this is why i want cash
Thanks given by:
Connor can I bank transfer the monies to you so you can pay Chris?

Thanks given by:
Its about 100 miles to his house, so thats £15 there £15 back. So send me £15+the money from last time+the money dum dum wants for your parts and Ill pay him the cash for you
Thanks given by:
Cool beans Connor, pm or text me your bank details and I will transfer the monies tomorrow Smile

Thanks given by:
Dum, bring me the lower centre console and lower glovebox pretty please? Will get them off you at Jonny's.. xx
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What's Alex driving now?
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
(01-05-2013, 10:48 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Dum, bring me the lower centre console and lower glovebox pretty please? Will get them off you at Jonny's.. xx
Call it a fiver babe?

(02-05-2013, 08:26 AM)declantg Wrote: What's Alex driving now?
Poodle is driving his HDi (his project car) this was his daily till it started cutting out (something that we have now fixed)
Thanks given by:
Beam is only on 100k, fyi, as are shocks and struts. And wishbones have only done 5k. Smile
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Are you selling the drive shafts? of do you need them for the conversion?

Cheers
Thanks given by:
Drive shafts are for sale mate. Which one do you want and make me an offer.
Thanks given by:
(02-05-2013, 02:23 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Drive shafts are for sale mate. Which one do you want and make me an offer.

PM on its way!
Thanks given by:
Car is now being dismantled so make me offers on stuff
Thanks given by:
Ill have a look whilst im there, see if anything comes to mind lol
Thanks given by:
A,B and Cpillar trims sold to Sean.
Thanks given by:
(01-05-2013, 08:11 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: ahh sell 'em with t' pillars then mate, i'll rob some from scrappy . .lol

I still have a pair here if you want. Wink

Are you sure they'll go as a large letter?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parts Going Cheap - Breaking '99 HDi wainwrightj 15 5,187 04-06-2019, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Charlie0
  **Breaking Phase 1 Silver 306 GTI-6** roland rat 22 7,123 23-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Last Post: roland rat
  Breaking silver ph2 estate ash23 2 1,271 28-01-2016, 08:28 PM
Last Post: ash23