PFC Magazine Issue out 11/04 Digital and Print

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFC Magazine Issue out 11/04 Digital and Print
Banned.

Nah what other forums have threatened to ban you? Everyone else here has expressed their disappointment with the mag lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(25-04-2013, 07:35 PM)swampy Wrote: Ill probably get a ban for this (it has being threatened on other forums)

But I'm going to say it anyway,

The main man Mark Dow founded the PGAC (used to be the biggest French car club in the uk), French car show started off life as the annual meet at Stanford hall I think the first one was, then a few select other clubs got invited then it grew in to FCS after about four years.

If you joined the club you were promised a glossy mag a few times etc but these soon disappeared and become downloads then stopped all togeather.

The PGAC died a death a few years ago, at about the same time French car msg left the shelves to be taken over my mark.
If that was because he didn't have time to run it a y longer I'm not sure, maybe it was down to his manner and the fact if you said something about one of his sponsors that he didn't like he went off on one I'm not sure.

I used to be events manager for the PGAC and in the two show seasons I was doing it we attended all the main shows and alot of regional shows getting the club name out there but I never got any thanks for it.

From day one I have said I doubt the magazine would survive more than a year it two, if one of the biggest publishing houses in the country can't make it work how does a policeman (maybe ex now) expect to make it pay??

I have always owned French cars for the last 15 years of driving but it just does not have the following or status of say the blue oval or vw scene, particualy with the lack if interesting new cars coming thru

Thanks it was nice to be here

Why would you get a ban for that? Worse has been said. PFC was promising when it was relaunched but seems to have stagnated recently, shame but as you say there's no cult following and we, as French car owners, are the target audience. If we're a bit *meh* about it, i'm sure others are, which doesn't look promising long term.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 buyers guide in PC magazine Bigred407 6 2,259 16-10-2018, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset
  Advise on a digital camera Frosty 8 1,516 24-05-2015, 07:10 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
  Boost Gauge Digital v Analogue rocker8742 11 2,768 01-02-2015, 12:39 PM
Last Post: toseland