Post Camping Meet banter and lolz thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Camping Meet banter and lolz thread
Just thought rather than clogging the pics thread we could have a post meet banter thread.

So the highlights:

- Samass and Matts ramming match at Cherwell services

- Calling Jake to find out where they were for the convoy and getting "I'm 5 miles away" then calling half an hour later and getting "Im 6 miles away"

- A field of sheep labled "Cows"

- disturbing rural tranquality everywhere

- Sunburn

- Lending my car to Ash's girlfriend so she could see how awesome the 306 is and it breaking down while she was driving it (broken battery terminal and fuel cut of switch).

- and driving the A6 with Ruan while neither of us had any working gauges, I think we both scared our passengers slightly.

Quotes of the weekend:

Phil to Mark, "Can i see your camera so I can have a look at the photos of that baby I took"
Me, "Erm dude, you probably shouldnt be taking pictures of peoples kids."
Phil, "But it looked really angry and I couldnt make it smile"

Connor, "Those kids sound like theyre being raped"
Me, "Oh god, wheres Phil"
Connor, "Wheres Samass"

My Breakdowns:
- Split battery terminal causing the car to cut out.
- My dials all suddenly stopping working then after removing some fuses and putting them back all mysteriously working again.
- My roof stopping working just as it got hot/sunny due to a hydraulic leak.

Oh and finally an apology to anyone who i may of found it hilarious to show a picture of my cock to, sorry, I was drunk and it was funny at the time.
Thanks given by:
Can I just say.

THE JAGUAR INCIDENT.

Was absolutely incredible. I've NEVER seen anyone decelerate from the back of my car so quickly.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Oh and I did 536.7miles using 73.78l of V-power and costing £106.81, somehow 33mpg (BIM once we were there I was getting about 15mpg)

(21-04-2013, 04:16 PM)Ruan Wrote: THE JAGUAR INCIDENT

So gutted i missed this, and the clif diving.
Thanks given by:
We all said "If Chris was here he'd be the first one to take off his clothes"

Nothing to do with the diving in, you'd just want to take your clothes off for any reason!!

And yes, the A6 incident also - "I had to change into 5th as I ran out of revs in 4th, I don't know what speed I was doing"
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Thanks given by:
What happend with the jag then?
Hdi decat midlebox mod soon to be stage1Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
Bellend in an S-Type decided it'd be a good idea to break up our convoy, but had to pull in behind me, completely cutting up Connor in the process. My right foot promptly entered the shag pile as my left foot went for the brakes and I created one of the biggest soot clouds ever. He managed to go from about 4 inches from my bumper to 100 meters back in the shortest time I've ever seen.

Was just hilarious.
Thanks given by:
Good to meet some of you guys and had fun on Friday night... if not a little sore headed for Green Laneing on Saturday!

Thanks for JP, Ally and Bryn.
JP
Thanks given by:
phil used is one phone cam to take the pic of the kid lol.

and it was a very angry baby, until her mum came out with ice cream.

CJ soring so loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
I'm still f*cked
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Sounds like an epic camping meet i've missed Sad
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Amazing doesn't cover it

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Baaaaah.. haha I can still hear the sheep's in my head! Had an awesome weekend! Thank you!! Hope poor little pippin (the scarecrow) lived! Lol. X
pink
Thanks given by:
(21-04-2013, 05:11 PM)declantg Wrote: Amazing doesn't cover it

QFT
Thanks given by:
shame i missed out too, lets make fcs even better Smile
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
What an epic weekend!

Big thanks to everyone for making it, it was a really good turnout. We'll have to organize another camping meet somewhere at the end of the summer.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Haha enjoyed the cock chris

My god, most of this weekend is a blur,

Samass managed to sleep on the frankfurters he thought were in his tent haha.

Thanks for keeping me warm Ruan and Sam btw :p

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
No matter what mark did the kid would always look like this

[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(21-04-2013, 04:50 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: CJ soring so loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CJ vs walrus ?

CJ, dont smash my face in, by walrus i mean me at EuroTrip
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Mine and chris' challet for Saturday night was epic winning, better than my accommodation Friday night...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nah CJ had nothing on a walrus, we were struggling to hold a conversation 30 feet from his tent!

Although Connor's anti-snore tactic worked a couple of times lol

Thanks given by:
(21-04-2013, 05:40 PM)Connor Wrote: Mine and chris' challet for Saturday night was epic winning, better than my accommodation Friday night...
That it was, after freezing temps on friday night having that heated shed on saturday was incredible, TBH id of paid double as i was so cold

(21-04-2013, 05:41 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Although Connor's anti-snore tactic worked a couple of times lol
I still need to dish out a punishment bumming for doing this to me.

Oh and guys I have to say thank you to you ALL for doing the club proud. I spoke to the manager on the way out this morning and he said we'd been well enough behaved and that he would be happy to have us back again.

You lot genuinely (for a bunch of what most people would see as chavs, hooligans, boy racers and prime ASBO candidates) have done the club proud, was great to see everyone behaving and trying to keep within the spirit of the camp sites rules and especially with those who chipped in with cleaning, cooking for other people, buying charcoal and stuff and generally sharing their sweets and booze.
Thanks given by:
Gutted I missed this, will definitely be there for the next one!
[Image: sig-3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Definitely felt the love this camping meet.
Note to self, you will never have enough tomatoes! Definitely bringing more next time

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
I'd like to echo Chris's comments.

Thanks to everyone for being decent human beings Smile
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
(21-04-2013, 05:57 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Oh and guys I have to say thank you to you ALL for doing the club proud. I spoke to the manager on the way out this morning and he said we'd been well enough behaved and that he would be happy to have us back again.

You lot genuinely (for a bunch of what most people would see as chavs, hooligans, boy racers and prime ASBO candidates) have done the club proud, was great to see everyone behaving and trying to keep within the spirit of the camp sites rules and especially with those who chipped in with cleaning, cooking for other people, buying charcoal and stuff and generally sharing their sweets and booze.

I'd like to add to this, as it was my name on the booking any issues would have been bought to me. At no point was I concerned about the noise or anyone being upset by our antics. Well done guys and girls, can't wait for the next meet!

Thanks given by:
(21-04-2013, 05:57 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Oh and guys I have to say thank you to you ALL for doing the club proud. I spoke to the manager on the way out this morning and he said we'd been well enough behaved and that he would be happy to have us back again.

Well considering Dum dum was the only staff member there and the most irresponsible, thats quite nice to hear especially seeing as i am currently having real troubles finding us a site at the moment for fcs camping seeing as we are a group of 20-30 (and a few OAPs) hooligans!
Gutted i missed this. Sounds like a great weekend but im sure there will be more!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
IM SO f*cking JEALOUS!

Reading this grinning like a right bumder! I Wants to be home!
Thanks given by:
So even the relentless "baa" loudly at 3am in the morning was good behaviour?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(21-04-2013, 08:02 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: So even the relentless "baa" loudly at 3am in the morning was good behaviour?

That was doing my head in! But yeah i guess so, wasn't that loud.

Thanks given by:
It was 3am?! Wtf, where did te night go!

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The photography thread - Post your own work! Dan! 345 111,053 02-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: PocketFighter
  First post/thread of Christmas! Merry Christmas! Dum-Dum 36 10,210 08-12-2014, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Matt
  The "Look what turned up in the post" thread! Just Sean 45 14,816 02-04-2014, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Toms306