Spacing out top mounts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spacing out top mounts
Would it be possible to space out top mounts, effectivly giving you more room to lower, without winding the coilovers down and giving more room for shock movement...

How much could you have without causing issues with clearance of the bonnet?

Someone must've thought about this before?
Thanks given by:
Yeah someone's mentioned this on here, probably pellow the stanced prick he is. Not really a lot of space between our turrets and bonnets to do it though
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i didnt think their would be much room... hmmmm
Thanks given by:
as connor say really just isnt worth the time and effort for tge very little if any gain you'd get

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
You wpuld only gain about 10mm id imagine, but if your at the limit of the coilovers and you want to get that last bit out it could be all you need.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(18-04-2013, 10:04 AM)Connor Wrote: Yeah someone's mentioned this on here, probably pellow the stanced prick he is. Not really a lot of space between our turrets and bonnets to do it though

Wow, bit uncalled for?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dont be so sensitive x want a cuddle saturday?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
(18-04-2013, 01:26 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(18-04-2013, 10:04 AM)Connor Wrote: Yeah someone's mentioned this on here, probably pellow the stanced prick he is. Not really a lot of space between our turrets and bonnets to do it though

Wow, bit uncalled for?

For Connor.... That's polite.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
I'm not going to be there now mate, won't make it in time to make the journey worthwhile. f*ck driving effectively 3 hours in the tank with the missus and wee man to get there 7/8pm Saturday night.
Thanks given by:
Getting to cuddle will make it worth it
Thanks given by:
You'd think so, but it won't unfortunately. Logistics of the Sat evening aren't looking good for the wee man Sad
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wheel fitment and spacing ect help needed Adam661 2 1,237 02-06-2013, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Adam661