PH 3 silver (EYC) bonnet FREE TO COLLECTOR

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH 3 silver (EYC) bonnet FREE TO COLLECTOR
as above i have a ph 3 HDI bonnet which doesn't fit my ph 2 DT due to no bonnet brackets for the topmount section of the sound deadening to clip to.

A few light scratches and the odd stonechip, no badge - will add a pic tomorrow

£5 collected from bristol (BS3 1RS) - got it cheap from DUMDUM so selling cheap

i may possibly have a pair of wings and a right sideskirt all silver (EYC)
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
What about bonding it on mate? Just stick it on with a shit load of silicon lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
not worth the hassle mate, the bonnet is probably same condition as my current one so not worth the swap - hence the cheap sell Smile

I have doubled up the soundproofing on my ph 2 bonnet, i have fitted the hdi soundproofing and then put my ph 2 TM soundproofing on top....will that make under bonnet temps higher and effect induction temps? i am running 14psi

Thanks given by:
Trying to put a Ph2 DT underlining onto a Ph3 bonnet? If so it's do-able as I've done it with mine.
Thanks given by:
Everything's do-able lol, this is just not worth the time investment as the bonnet is really in same cond as my current one.

Think i'm going to egay the panels later today as I need the space

Thanks given by:
(02-06-2013, 10:49 AM)devils_fuel Wrote: Everything's do-able lol, this is just not worth the time investment as the bonnet is really in same cond as my current one.

Think i'm going to egay the panels later today as I need the space

Good point. Well FYi, if you decide to have a go, it's pretty much just use a Stanley knife and make a few new holes to get it on there properly.
Thanks given by:
Thanks mate, did that to the hdi sound proofing to make it fit under my ph2 one - the tractor is slightly quieter with 2 lots of sound proofing Smile

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 Part Clearout - Some free to collector - Diablo Trim Added Alan_M 8 3,322 02-02-2019, 10:02 AM
Last Post: hovis16
  FREE/cheap - Ph2 bonnet/bumper/wings/headlights Dazecoop 0 833 14-12-2015, 06:06 PM
Last Post: Dazecoop
  GTi Beam/Calipers etc - Free to Collector ASAP Toms306 16 2,693 21-11-2015, 10:11 AM
Last Post: Toms306