286 Bulbs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
286 Bulbs
Right, browsing ebay really gets on my tits... So asking if anyone else has bought some dash bulbs recently that they could recommend? Dont want any ying yang shite from hong kong as Im not waiting for the 15-30 estimated working days delivery time. Im after some green ones, but usually places that sell one colour, sell the others too
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Crazy LEDs. Mine have lasted well over a year. Would put them in with my plasma's if i could find them lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(26-03-2013, 10:20 PM)Connor Wrote: Right, browsing ebay really gets on my tits... So asking if anyone else has bought some dash bulbs recently that they could recommend? Dont want any ying yang shite from hong kong as Im not waiting for the 15-30 estimated working days delivery time. Im after some green ones, but usually places that sell one colour, sell the others too

now whose the racist D:
Thanks given by:
Hmm they only seem to do the kits :/ Ive already got all the filters ect. Maybe Ill send them a message asking if theyll just do a handful of bulbs on their own

(26-03-2013, 10:24 PM)SRowell Wrote:
(26-03-2013, 10:20 PM)Connor Wrote: Right, browsing ebay really gets on my tits... So asking if anyone else has bought some dash bulbs recently that they could recommend? Dont want any ying yang shite from hong kong as Im not waiting for the 15-30 estimated working days delivery time. Im after some green ones, but usually places that sell one colour, sell the others too

now whose the racist D:

Still you, my reasons for not ordering are stated above^^ Long ass delivery time, now go get back to your supremacist rally
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
Yeah Connor they will. They did me the odd few on their own for a few things i wanted to try.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Ok sweet, well message sent anyways, cheers Neil
Thanks given by: