what engie mods can i do ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what engie mods can i do ?
hi guys was woundering if any of you pug lovers know of any ways to tune the egine id love to put a new engine in but cant afford it atm but atm just want to tune engine as much as possible Smile also after some modified parts eg. lights, exhaust system or back box, anything really pm me Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
If its a 1.4 then you will be best off just stripping loads of weight and getting a nice cold air induction/exhaust. But dont expect to see much power gain, its not a tuner engine to be honest with you lol
Thanks given by:
Hench v8 lmao save your money and get a gti6 conversoin Smile
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Change the inlet manifold for one off a saxo 1.6
Or a 306 1.6

Why does most people on here say it ain't tuneable
It is,
Thanks given by:
Anything is tuneable if you throw money at it only thing is realistically the money spent for the gains will be poor as with a lot of n/a cars
Thanks given by:
yeah buy a turbo or supercharger kit, one off set of forged rods, uprated headbolts and gasket, stand alone management and wahaay! its tuned and has huge bhp.....

with enough money anything is possible....
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
i will start stripping it out in the morning Wink and i do like the idea of a hench v8 Itwasntme but relisticly i need a good air feed and exhauest system but after i do that i will start saving for a gti-6 or just the conversion
Thanks given by:
Just note....ensure its running 100%....induction mods on a 1.4 will only change the sound...you wont see gains, you may even loose some power...

a well serviced 1.4 will outrun a diy tuned one anyday...

loo
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I had a diablo 5 door, started out as a 1.4 then what I thought was the headgasket witch ended up being a coolant hose leeking I had a 6 lump put in best time of my live driving that tbh id have that back over my astor 6 now
Thanks given by:
yeah engine runs sweet as but i will give it a service aswell also quick question will a 1.6 manifold bolt straight on to my 1.4 silly question i know but im new to this and dont know alot about the tu engineTMI.....yetBig Grin
Thanks given by:
just save up ya money matey....HGs are bad for going on these and you wont see much bang for buck on tuning unless its big bucks
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Tbh if you want to stick with the 1.4 I wouldnt worrie about the 1.6 manifold, 1.3 106 rallye head and inlet manifold and a 4-2-1 exhaust manifold and youll be around the 100hp mark, mate did it to his quicksilver and the flew kept up with loads of 106 gti's
Thanks given by:
i have started saving for a bigger enginged 306 but i was only going to tune my car a little as i only got to drive it for another year or so just untill i can afford to buy a 2liter
Thanks given by:
For the conversion cost you might aswell buy a 6 anyway dude Smile
Thanks given by:
yeah mate i just has a look at the 6 conversion and it costs loads of dosh Sad so like you said mate just be eaiser if i save up for a 6 and that way i will have a better base to build from if that makes sense
Thanks given by:
Strip the crap out of it, you will be shocked at the difference!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
i will start stripping it out in the morning mate cheers
Thanks given by:
Were abouts is bordon? Is it a 5 door or 3 door?
Thanks given by:
actully live in whitehill witch is other end of bordon but anywere in bordon really mate and its a 5door
Thanks given by:
How far you away from andover?
Thanks given by:
about 1hour away mate
Thanks given by:
So really not for from most of us then
Thanks given by:
no not really witch is goodHello
Thanks given by: