employment law???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
employment law???
hi guys,
i no its not about cars or anything but just after bit of advice as i work 7 days a week and i get paid 350. i asked for a day of a week as its gfetting to much now getting problems at home witht the missis cuz im never at home he sed ok but my wages go down to 250 thats a 100 loss for a day less but i dont have any contract. n carnt afford to lose my job and dont wanna lose my missis over it....

just after abit of friendly advice seriously tho lol
(no how the banter is on ere :p)

cheers lads j
Thanks given by:
As said in chatbox:

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/en​gland/w...sheets.htm
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Working without a contract?

Cash in hand?
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
50 quid a day is absolute bare minimum pay if it's labouring.

I'd start looking around for other work, the guy clearly is taking the piss with pay.
Thanks given by:
Find another job, can always get jobs in your local shop, pub or cafe.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Law says you have to have a day of every so many days. Think it's 11 or 14.
But that's shit. Worked with a bloke that is now my neibour. He was paying me £25 a day building fences. He said when I'm more experienced it will go up. 3 months never went up. I was work 7am till 9pm some days!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Christ, you guys are nuts. Your local shop will employ you as long as you turn up every day you're scheduled and will pay an hourly rate of at least minimum wage. That works out as ~£45 for an 8 hour shift, depending on age.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
im gonna go see legal advice.... i dont do labouring job i just buy gold lol but it gets to much dont get me wrong i like the job its easy but boring n wen i ask for day off its like kinda pressuring me to just work as he gonna take 100 of me for one day ..... not fair man the guy justy gone n brought a brand new porsche 911 careera 4s 13 plate .................n im the one eraning him his pennys lol

pisstake
Thanks given by:
you buy gold and the guy pays you that little?
f*cking piss-taker!

Sling some moody copper shit in there on your last day and take a fist-full of gold home for your troubles.
Thanks given by:
Rofl

not a bad idea that mate lol not bad at all lol
Thanks given by:
id look else where fella, as thats a pisstake. how the hell you gonna have time to your self and with family.
Thanks given by:
You are legally entitled to 24 hours off every week, or 48 hours every two weeks worked.
Just because you have no contract, it does not mean you are working illegally. A lot of places (high street brands too) operate on a 'verbal contract'. An absolute pile of shit, bad for the employee, as nothing is in writing, and the employer (as you are finding) can bend the rules to suit themselves.

Do you have regular payments made from your employer into your bank account? This alone is proof enough of employment, combined with your matching tax code.

If they want to get shitty and sack you for kicking up a fuss, go to a tribunal for unfair dismissal. Or as others have said, do a runner with pockets full of gold Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
looool no mate i get paid cash in hand but i get wage slips........ procta i get loads of shit of my missis cuz im never at home wiv them and tbf i see were she cumin from dont wanna miss everything but the pocket full of gold wont work lol as he dont get that much up ere hahahahahahahahahaha ill just run of wiv the float money lol
Thanks given by:
now he tellin me i do 7 or 5 but my wages go down evan f*cking more too 190 a week i think im going to take his ass to court he carnt make me work 42.5 hours a week and only pay me 190 thats taking the living piss !!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Isn't that massivly under the minimum wage, by like a good quid an hour or something?

Rob an entire days taking of gold, I take it you operate one of those booths in shopping centres?
Just leave at 4pm one day with all the shiny stuff.

UK minimum wage:

18-20: £4.98
Over 21: £6.19
Thanks given by:
hahahaha thinking about it lol but yh i think it is load under minum wage nothing i can really do tho aprat from grass his ass up cuz i got proof the hours i work as i have to sign in n out everyday at the security office cuz yh im on a booth lol i worked for him for over a yr asswell
Thanks given by:
At minimum wage, 42.5 hours is £263.075
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yh but then minus 20& tax is 210 o n now he says he dont pay me for my lunch so its 40 a week im doing guy isd long n takin the piss just gonna take his ass court
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Employment law Jenkosowls 12 2,975 19-02-2013, 09:39 PM
Last Post: procta