Umm.....a dirty golf.......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Umm.....a dirty golf.......
Just deck it!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hmm...been out looking at cars this morning ninja .......but not found anything I liked. Sad Will try the other side of town tomoro..................
Thanks given by:
am i the only one that can see this??

[Image: TAuzj.png]
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
It looks more like a penis haha.
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:Hmm...been out looking at cars this morning ninja .......but not found anything I liked. Sad Will try the other side of town tomoro..................
There aren't many china 6s around at the moment anyway, let alone ones up your way!

Not that I've been looking or anything
Thanks given by:
Ha ha lol at Tom I think the back of all cars are symmetrical come to think of it the front is as swell
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:Hmm...been out looking at cars this morning ninja .......but not found anything I liked. Sad Will try the other side of town tomoro..................
There aren't many china 6s around at the moment anyway, let alone ones up your way!

Not that I've been looking or anything

Haha very true..........unfortunately I'm looking for another diesel while I'm still poor. :nope:

And tbh, I didn't even see any 306's at dealers this morning! :o Oh, except the 1.6 auto estate thats been sitting in the same dealer since I had a 1.4!! lol
Thanks given by:
Poor estate!
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:Ha ha lol at Tom I think the back of all cars are symmetrical come to think of it the front is as swell

Erm....they're not. :?

Well ph2s are, but ph3s have the exhaust cut out and tip (like i said above Tongue ). They also have the tow eye on the front. Wink Just something small to break up the perfect symmetry, if you see what I mean! :think:
Thanks given by:
I like the lack of exhaust cut out on golfs, looks awesome when smoothed off!
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:It looks more like a penis haha.

Mate, I think your gf should be worried......the only way is essex, penis on the brain, etc........something you're not telling us lol??

Also, I am quite surprised that no-one has put a jonny (no not you Mr B!) on it over night due to the shape of it.... :roll:
Thanks given by:
Haha it definitley not on the brain, its just kind of obvious!
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:I like the lack of exhaust cut out on golfs, looks awesome when smoothed off!

Tbh thats why I don't like smoothed cars...too symetrical and boring for me personally.............I like small 'bits' of colour, like your yellow tow eye for example. Smile

Also, dont feel sorry for that estate, its a pov spec 1.6 auto with over 100k miles! lmao And they started the price at £1699 lol.....now its at £1250, still too high!!
Thanks given by:
I agree and I dont. I suppose because I like euro cars, smooth, clean and simple is the way forward!
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:I agree and I dont. I suppose because I like euro cars, smooth, clean and simple is the way forward!

Fair enough, each to thier own. Smile

I don't like euro or the dub scene though tbh............ lol
Thanks given by:
The dub scene is full of a lot of pri**s.
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:The dub scene is full of a lot of pri**s.

Prius's? Didn't realise they were German..... whistle

But yeah, you're right!!
Thanks given by:
Exactly what I meant!
Thanks given by:
There's a blue, 5door, tdi mk4 golf for £3.5k in a garage near me Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Well that's too expensive and too far away.......but other than that thanks for the help. Tongue
Thanks given by:
To be fair, if the Octavia ends up being too expensive to run, in a year or so I'll probably chop it in for a 150 TDI Golf, Bora or A3, or maybe a Fabia VRS, and then get a 205 GTI or maybe an early '6 on classic cover for fun Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Tbh that would he ideal! And if I could safford it that's probably what I'd do! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Did you just type that with your palm Tom?
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Did you just type that with your palm Tom?

You know how people have 'sent from my phone's at the bottom of thirty posts.. well I don't need that ad its bloody obvious when I'm on my phone! lmao
Thanks given by:
I hate auto correction! Haha.
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:I hate auto correction! Haha.

Tbh without auto correct I wouldn't get any words at all Haha! Bloody touchscreens! lol
Thanks given by:
They are a pain sometimes!
Thanks given by:
Hmm.....might have to wash it before the funeral on Friday and the meet on saturday....... :think:

[Image: Golfandstuff044.jpg]

Also, ticked over 139k yesterday! :o

[Image: Golfandstuff048.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cor that is filthy!
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:Cor that is filthy!

I know! Would never have let the china's get that bad!! Confusedhock: I haven't washed it since last year iirc! :o
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VAG Content: Golf GTD C2K 16 2,413 06-03-2014, 06:18 PM
Last Post: C2K
  Dirty Diesels and petrols in the woods, ohh la la Dave 11 3,399 03-08-2012, 06:19 AM
Last Post: spillage