Umm.....a dirty golf.......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Umm.....a dirty golf.......
Well, took it for a blast after applying the OC sticker (stickers increase boost and bhp btw) and took some pics of the dirty Vag.................................

[Image: Golfocsticker040.jpg]

[Image: Golfocsticker041.jpg]

[Image: Golfocsticker043.jpg]

[Image: Golfocsticker049.jpg]

[Image: Golfocsticker048.jpg]

[Image: Golfocsticker054.jpg]

[Image: Golfocsticker055.jpg]

[Image: Golfocsticker052.jpg]

[Image: Golfocsticker046.jpg]

I definitely need a car worth taking pictures of! Doh

Tom
Thanks given by:
Too high Tongue
Thanks given by:
It's not that bad Tom, honestly. Decent rims and slammage would work wonders!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Too high Tongue

I know Tongue ....when you can get over the water drain 'ruts' into fields you know its high lol, looks extra high in the first couple of pics as it was basically falling into a ditch haha....
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:It's not that bad Tom, honestly. Decent rims and slammage would work wonders!

Well slammage isn't really appropriate, although had thought about ~60mm drop............ And whats wrong with the monty 2s!? :o
Thanks given by:
They need to be deep dish, split rim or ideally both!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I'm kinda not sure what to do now..............see the things I don't like about the golf are the number of doors, the colour and the poor spec.................but I'll be getting a few hundred for my bday.........and wondering if I could get another golf, newer, better specced, 5 door, black or blue and get rid of this golf, swapping my bits over (towbar, rims, stereo etc).

OR alternatively could borrow some money and buy a HDI to mod...then sell thegolf when the HDi's done................

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................................
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:They need to be deep dish, split rim or ideally both!

Don't like deep dish or split rims! lol

I wanna get some 5 spokes for it though, the monty 2s have too many spokes to clean.......
Thanks given by:
Theres something about a 306 sticker on a golf that is so cool. Tongue lawlawlawlawlawl
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
Thanks given by:
There's a pugnet one on the other side too Haha! Tongue. I'm sure the vag sticker will turn up eventally! :roll:
Thanks given by:
Pahahaha, love it Tongue
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
Thanks given by:
I hope you posted a photo of your car monster truck on one of the dub forums with a 306 sticker in the window lol

As said though, definitely needs to be lowered!
Thanks given by:
I used to like golf's.... :/
Thanks given by:
Why do you want more doors and don't swap the tow bar over!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dub forums, nah they're too boring for me to even bother posting pics over there lol!

Emma......some are nice, but not this one!
Jim.....I need the towbar for towing (obviously) Tongue. And want 5 doors for practicality and imo they look better too. Smile
Thanks given by:
That tow bar looks like a massive dildo!

Lol
1st - Diablo 306 1.9 N/A Diesel - Failed Gearbox
2nd - Diablo 306 1.9 N/A Diesel - At 225,000 miles the engine fell out
3rd - Diablo 306 Sedan 1.9 Turbo Diesel - Rust bucket
4th - Cherry Red 306 Sedan 1.9 Turbo Diesel - Crashed 6 days after buying, Bah!
Thanks given by:
This interests me
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Megamonkey Wrote:That tow bar looks like a massive dildo!

Lol

Not sure if it'd fit anyone's Erm.....well you know :o
Thanks given by:
How old are you?
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:How old are you?

19......yeah I know owning a silver diesel golf makes me seem about 40.... :roll:
Why lol?
Thanks given by:
I wanted a diesel golf a couple of years ago. We are the same age btw.

You need to keep the 3 door and sack off the tow bar! Your are 19 not 90!
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:I wanted a diesel golf a couple of years ago. We are the same age btw.

You need to keep the 3 door and sack off the tow bar! Your are 19 not 90!

You wanted a diesel golf?? Are ya mad?? Confusedhock: No-one wants a diesel golf, they're just bought by people that can't afford to run thier 1.8 china meridians anymore.....miss that car so much. Sad

And silver golfs are for old people!! 3door silver golfs are for old people that are trying to look cool....it doesn't work.

And I'm actually almost 20 Sad ......just a month away from being old now, atleast thats nearly a quarter of life done though I guess......

As I said, the towbar is for towing, that'll be staying for the next few months whatever car I get lol! -

[Image: Golftrailertree034.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Seriously like this car, sack off the tow bar, quick debadge on the rear. Some shiney bits. And some lows and I reckon it would be awesome. Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:Seriously like this car, sack off the tow bar, quick debadge on the rear. Some shiney bits. And some lows and I reckon it would be awesome. Smile

But you don't have o drive it/look at it every day!! lol Tongue

Fed up of telling people the towbar is staying lol. lmao

And debadged golfs look weird, the rear end is too symetrical for that imo, needs to be 'broken up' a bit.....woulda helped if theyd put a nice chrome tip and buper cutout on the back tbh....
Thanks given by:
I see one everyday parked outside my work. They are not bad, just need abit of modding.

Just get the towbar off. Your not a grandad!
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:Just get the towbar off. Your not a grandad!

I might be... :?

But seriously, if I don't use the towbar I have to dirty the boot instead lol............... :roll:

[Image: car001.jpg]

It'll only stay until I've cleared out my Grandads stuff...and helped Nan move house......after that the towbar won't be needed...and by then hopefully I'll have a proper job and able to afford a petrol again!! :dance: But probably not. Sad
Thanks given by:
Why you have so much crap? And is it in your car all the time?
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:Why you have so much crap? And is it in your car all the time?

My Grandad passed away last July...............and he was a hoarder!!!! I've made over £200 from scrapping metal so far (OK so that ncluded a caravan) and made hundreds of trips to the dump!!

And not all the time no, but about 3 days a week either the boot or trailer is as full as they are in the above pics.........I also do some gardening to get a bit of money so the trailer helps with that too. Smile
Thanks given by:
Okay well I'll let you off for now Tongue

I see it can be handy to have it when clearing that much stuff up.

But once your done.
Get rid of it Smile
Thanks given by:
Haha, yeah it'll go when its no longer needed, it's not there for its looks lol! Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VAG Content: Golf GTD C2K 16 2,413 06-03-2014, 06:18 PM
Last Post: C2K
  Dirty Diesels and petrols in the woods, ohh la la Dave 11 3,399 03-08-2012, 06:19 AM
Last Post: spillage