jdmsport phone number

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: jdmsport phone number
Guys as much as you're all probably right, and he does sound like an idiot, you can't be posting up here saying he hasn't got in touch if you haven't at least tried to call him. I'm as bad as anyone for being crap at replying to emails, so at least cover your own asses by trying all possible methods first.
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Its more the fact that he says something that is 99% lies
Thanks given by:
That's the reason he's no longer allowed to sell on here. He's not been allowed to do so for weeks. If you have still not received an item from him that you ordered through the forum please let me know and I can provide contact details.
Thanks given by:
he still owes me stuff via .net from dec/nov last year!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Never trusted the fella, cringed when i seen username either on here or pugnet ages ago.
i bought skirts off same fella ages ago through ebay, never arrived and had a shitload of hassle getting my money back(if i even did, that long ago cant remember)

Fair play scott from stopping him selling Smile
Thanks given by:
He is not the only one, Gunge owes me £50 and jp still owes me a refund from the forged rods last year
Thanks given by:
I've text him now, and he's replied, telling me, for what must be the 5th time, that he'll send me the steering wheel. We shall see.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(11-03-2013, 04:44 PM)Daniel306 Wrote: jp still owes me a refund from the forged rods last year

Really? I got mine back when I asked for it back.
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
He says he did but he wont send me the ID or a date that he did it. I dont use paypal much but I cant find it, and il looked a few times
Thanks given by: