PH3 Toys and Looks...XUD Engine :D...And Now TD04

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH3 Toys and Looks...XUD Engine :D...And Now TD04
any videos?
Thanks given by:
So...haven't posted in here much lately.

Since the last post I've got myself a new job so have a more regular income now. Got plans in my head of what I want to do as it's annoying me a little that this still looks pretty much the same as when I bought it.

New wheels. Swapped the fronts and back a couple weeks ago as I was wearing them down and don't want to put tyres on cyclones. Looking at getting a set of 16's. Not too sure what right now so just hunting for some different styles.

Smoothed bonnet and grill, will improve the front end along with the new wing. Will most likely get a full polish done at the same time.

FMIC. This'll be done once I'm done with the next few items.

'6 brakes. They're sitting in my loft waiting to go on and after my little blast last weekend they are definitely needed.

Beam mounts. Pretty sure one is very f*cked, creaks all the time. Might go solid, like the ones Scott was selling, wonder if he still has them...

However, I also think the engine may be dieing. I'm either burning or leaking oil and have to fill up the water regularly. If it does go, that'll be first on the list. The TD04 went on around 4500 miles ago, along with the K14 being at 28psi before that and it's not done too badly. Probably didn't help with the broken thermostat meaning it didn't go above 70c for a while.
Thanks given by:
I have shinies Big Grin

[Image: hiWnwD0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Woooooooooooooooooooooooo! Get them fitted!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Diablo PH1 TD04 XUD 176bhp chronic engine Faliure Danny2009 85 24,711 24-10-2012, 02:06 PM
Last Post: Danny2009