Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16 year old with a five vehicle history!
(10-02-2013, 01:09 PM)maxlee Wrote: welcome mate i know this is the wrong forum for this advice but have a look at insurance on a bmw e36 compact been running through insurance for the girl friend and it's still cheaper for hwer to insure the compacted over any peugeot

as for above post on traders insurance unless you are a trader if you have a crash or get pulled over by a police man on a mission you will be f**ked its not as clean cut as people think from some one that has it and knows people that had it and didn't trade

Tried a 316 compact mate and it was a solid 4k still, was worth a try though! Cheers for the advice.

(10-02-2013, 03:05 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Xud, run it on veg to save the pennies. Though for first car i'd go 1.5d 106, luckily for me the insurance in southampton was cheap enough to start on a hdi £1100 in first year with no ncb

I think I may be right in saying that my diesel 106 would have worked out more than an XUD 306. I may be wrong but I haven't checked in a while. Even if the 306 was slightly more I'd rather have it since it's more torquey and about the same on fuel economy.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
16 year old with a five vehicle history! - by AlexCarter - 10-02-2013, 03:45 PM