Non Pug Micra Project....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Non Pug Micra Project....
Earlier today i was at my local scrappy looking getting a new indicator stalk as mine is Buggared... Stumbled across something and me and my mate bought it.. Is a non-runner and MOT failure so we thought we would take the challenge.. Pics will be up soon..
Thanks given by:
Here's a couple of pictures from earlier today started to fix her up... its now running...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
what was wrong with it ?
Thanks given by:
i understand you bought a non running mot failure micra, question is why? what you planning on doing with it?
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2013, 09:54 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: i understand you bought a non running mot failure micra, question is why? what you planning on doing with it?

17 & just got a halfords my first tool kit? Smile
Thanks given by:
Dude... Your number plate
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2013, 10:30 PM)declantg Wrote: Dude... Your number plate

haha, first thing i spotted on that photo aswell lol
Thanks given by:
That was also the first thing I spotted on that picture sadly :/

Anyways... I hope you're planning on fitting an RB26DETT in there somewhere haha!
Thanks given by:
Get it working, sell her on?
OR go mighty car mods style on it / JDM Big Grin
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Micra's are great.

They are like the cockroaches of the road. Small, slow and they just won't die.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
id flog it on, as it would make a great 1st car for someone.
Thanks given by:

keep The micra !!!!
Thanks given by:
I am sorting the micra and all the halfords stuff is mates. We getting her running and so it can pass mot then we will see what's next... Got some more pics will put up later

And whoever the vectra guy is.. its just a jack a use teng tools not the snap on shite
Thanks given by:
Nice to see people saving cars and spending time fixing them up, its all a learning curve aswell, what's the plans sell it on?
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Its gunna be my mates runner. He loves them. We just short on cash to fix her fast and pay insurance..
Thanks given by:
How did you get it from the scrap yard? Every time i ask its either got to be scrapped as they have sent the forms or its been seized by police and has to be scrapped and can never go on the road again D:
Thanks given by:
ive bought a few cars from scrappys, you just have to be there at the right time before they fill out the certificate of destruction
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
^ there are all kinds of catagories this was just a cat D so there was barely damage to the body
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2013, 08:31 PM)SRowell Wrote: How did you get it from the scrap yard? Every time i ask its either got to be scrapped as they have sent the forms or its been seized by police and has to be scrapped and can never go on the road again D:

You can also buy from salvage auctions, if you know what you want have a look on http://www.copart.co.uk
I picked up my first 306 as cat D which just needed a front light, grill and bumper.

Some scrappys by me also save cars which run, are in good condition and sell them on instead of filling in the forms for dismantling them.
Thanks given by:
Have a look on the "love for the k11" thread on retrorides, loads of awesome ones on there!
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by: