306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Non Pug Micra Project....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Earlier today i was at my local scrappy looking getting a new indicator stalk as mine is Buggared... Stumbled across something and me and my mate bought it.. Is a non-runner and MOT failure so we thought we would take the challenge.. Pics will be up soon..
Here's a couple of pictures from earlier today started to fix her up... its now running...
what was wrong with it ?
i understand you bought a non running mot failure micra, question is why? what you planning on doing with it?
(05-02-2013, 09:54 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]i understand you bought a non running mot failure micra, question is why? what you planning on doing with it?

17 & just got a halfords my first tool kit? Smile
Dude... Your number plate
(05-02-2013, 10:30 PM)declantg Wrote: [ -> ]Dude... Your number plate

haha, first thing i spotted on that photo aswell lol
That was also the first thing I spotted on that picture sadly :/

Anyways... I hope you're planning on fitting an RB26DETT in there somewhere haha!
Get it working, sell her on?
OR go mighty car mods style on it / JDM Big Grin
Micra's are great.

They are like the cockroaches of the road. Small, slow and they just won't die.
id flog it on, as it would make a great 1st car for someone.
I am sorting the micra and all the halfords stuff is mates. We getting her running and so it can pass mot then we will see what's next... Got some more pics will put up later

And whoever the vectra guy is.. its just a jack a use teng tools not the snap on shite
Nice to see people saving cars and spending time fixing them up, its all a learning curve aswell, what's the plans sell it on?
Its gunna be my mates runner. He loves them. We just short on cash to fix her fast and pay insurance..
How did you get it from the scrap yard? Every time i ask its either got to be scrapped as they have sent the forms or its been seized by police and has to be scrapped and can never go on the road again D:
ive bought a few cars from scrappys, you just have to be there at the right time before they fill out the certificate of destruction
^ there are all kinds of catagories this was just a cat D so there was barely damage to the body
(07-02-2013, 08:31 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]How did you get it from the scrap yard? Every time i ask its either got to be scrapped as they have sent the forms or its been seized by police and has to be scrapped and can never go on the road again D:

You can also buy from salvage auctions, if you know what you want have a look on http://www.copart.co.uk
I picked up my first 306 as cat D which just needed a front light, grill and bumper.

Some scrappys by me also save cars which run, are in good condition and sell them on instead of filling in the forms for dismantling them.
Have a look on the "love for the k11" thread on retrorides, loads of awesome ones on there!