Dials

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dials
iv got a phase 1 dtub and its got the old analog rolling dial in but its not cable driven has around 5 plugs in the back is it possible to swop over to a digital dial set? for 3 reasons one its better two half of my bulbs are out replaced with ne but still did. 3 my rev dial randomley drops and then picks up but id guess thats a sensor?

its getting hard to find phase 1 speedos with around 120k on the clock now so his would be an alternative
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
not without either rewiring the plugs to match the digital plugs or replacing the dash loom etc to one of a phase 2 dturbo
Thanks given by:
Find a Ph1 set of clocks and "clock" it.. its easy
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Right, the final 2 problems can be sorted easily. Number 2 - Neons I'm geussing you mean LEDs, the ones that are not working will need to be turned 180degrees as they are polarity sensitive (electricity can only flow one way through Diodes). Number 3 - Will be the flywheel sensor around the back on the engine, it's a 10mm nut holing it tight, loosen that and then remove and give it a clean over with a clean cloth and degreaser, you may find theres peices of metal stuck to it because of the magnet inside for refit and push it in fully. Tighten it up and job jobbed. If this doesnt work you could get a new sensor from the scrappies for next to nothing Smile
Thanks given by:
Never mentioned id repleaced with neons how chavvy... i missed a w for new. i replaced all the clock bulbs with the correct standard filament bulbs. and still they dont work on one half. im thinking a dodgy ground. and il have a look at the fly wheel sensor seems logical

Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Find a Ph1 set of clocks and "clock" it.. its easy

thought you could only clock them if they were cable driven?

Thanks given by:
If it has the analogue mileage display, you can literally just rotate the numbers
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jenkosowls Wrote:Never mentioned id repleaced with neons how chavvy... i missed a w for new. i replaced all the clock bulbs with the correct standard filament bulbs. and still they dont work on one half. im thinking a dodgy ground. and il have a look at the fly wheel sensor seems logical

Excuse me, I have Blue LED dash lights thankyou very much Tongue lol

I just assumed ne was for neon. My bad.
Thanks given by: