Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yet another CL Query!
#1
My car has got a new ecu, meaning 1 key opens the doors and the other does the ignition...

Ive tried to recalibrate the keys so that i can lock/unlock on the button but cant do it.

Do i need to take it to pug and pull my pants down?

If so, how much, roughly will it cost to get them re programmed?
#2
Anyone with peugeot planet can do it, got mine done by a member on here lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#3
How wonderfuly intresting lol! FIngers crossed! Whose close to rg29 1qt?!
#4
I've got pug planet. I'm up in Epsom so a little way from you. Going to any club meets any time soon?
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#5
If you think you can do it im free saturday...
#6
I'm not....haha.
Tbh I'm snowed under with work at the moment so won't be able to come to you.
It might not be possible to get both keys to work the CL. Sometimes, once they are coded, you can't recode themmmi can however program it so both keys start the car providing you have the security code for your car (will be a 4 character code on a credit card like thing)
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#7
(28-06-2012, 08:53 PM)Niall Wrote: I'm not....haha.
Tbh I'm snowed under with work at the moment so won't be able to come to you.
It might not be possible to get both keys to work the CL. Sometimes, once they are coded, you can't recode themmmi can however program it so both keys start the car providing you have the security code for your car (will be a 4 character code on a credit card like thing)

Thats a no to the security number! lol... no worries. Id come to you anyway... Aslong as one works thats all that matters to me!

Just give us a buzz when your free... Im on evenings next week so am free during days....
#8
You can get the code for £5 from a guy on the Peugeot forums (google it). Useful to have.
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#9
(28-06-2012, 09:31 PM)Niall Wrote: You can get the code for £5 from a guy on the Peugeot forums (google it). Useful to have.

google what lol??
#10
Peugeot forums
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#11
What am i asking him?
#12
For your key codes.
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#13
Have sent the 5quid to get my pin. Has anyone got peugoet planet in the basingstoke area?
#14
I've got it and I'm going to be down at kris B On the 14th. If your that desperate, could come and meet me?
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alarm query Cabrio jakeshah 7 4,831 09-07-2014, 10:32 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)