Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
Currently Matt white and Matt black, no grill or fogs.
Perfect for smoothing or practicing painting.
£free
First come first served, pick up Prefered, maybe be able to squeeze it in for FCS.
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
Prefer not too, pita to arrange with work etc. not coming to FCS?
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Posts: 104
Threads: 11
Joined: May 2012
Reputation:
1
Location: Leicester
Car Model/Spec: Rallye
If not whereabouts are you as I may be interested?
Posts: 5,852
Threads: 92
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
43
Location: Brizzle
Car Model/Spec: Tracterrrrrrrrr
Cool, how did you sort that little crack? Plastic weld?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
Shit load of filler and a splitter haha.
I forgot to take this to FCS so anyone want? Otheriwise I'm taking it to the tip
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Posts: 552
Threads: 51
Joined: Mar 2012
Reputation:
0
Location: Norwich buhh!
Car Model/Spec: '96 ph1 DTurbo 'S'
where abouts are you mate????
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Posts: 10,864
Threads: 117
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
119
Location: Southampton
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDi and friends
I'll have it if joe's not interested mate.
Posts: 2,560
Threads: 87
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
31
PM Mark Airey - I think he's looking for one.
Posts: 552
Threads: 51
Joined: Mar 2012
Reputation:
0
Location: Norwich buhh!
Car Model/Spec: '96 ph1 DTurbo 'S'
would you post

?
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!