Hey people!
I'm Kieron and drive a green HDi. On my forth Peugeot already and I'm just 19, 1st car was a 1.1 106, got bored and changed to a 1.4 306, got bored and went up to a 1.9 Blaze DTurbo, Turned out to be a duff so found my current baby and am sticking to her!
Nice to meet Y'all!!
Haha cheers guys, Only got little bits done at the moment, Light tint, De-badged and De-wipered, Wind deflectors. Got so much planned but being a young'un, money is low haha
Here we go... another argument about what shade of green it is >.< Please for the love of god have a colour code sticker still on the car
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
Right, sorry to disappoint, but I do not know the colour code! Can't find any codes anywhere! Cheers for the tips! Don't feel like an outcast know pleasure to meet all ya!
colour code's easy, open the boot, look on the rear most panel for a pressed aluminium plate riveted to the body, upside down so you can read it, then there'll be the paint code after the VIN i think. four letters usually
Yeah thats where my 1.4 code was (Miami Blue) but this car doesnt have the paint code there! looked in boot and on door too! Will have another look tomorrow