Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Speedo does a 306. *Boosted Vtec inside*
#1
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#2
#3
Speedo appears to be a little bit off
[Image: 20120110_141823-1-1-1.jpg]
#4
So. much. win
#5
^This, pretty much

I do need VTEC in my life at some point.
#6
is that the EML flashing ?? if it is i cant see it lasting long ! lol
#7
Love the VTEC lumps. I swear down I want to have a 306 an Impreza and a VTEC but where will I get the money from and the space from! Theres so many other things I need to do before I am in that position. Grrr! Got to love the hate comments on Youtube though. How can you possibly be a car enthusiast if you dismiss this sort of thing as being ricery.
#8
Both those vids are in km/h so the first one goes off the dial at ~125mph.

I really want a vtec one day, a boosted one to destroy people at the lights with.
#9
First video is crazy!!

Used to be a turbo'd eg civic round 27 on the M1 - only used to come down once in a while but used to destroy all the skylines scoobies and evos with ease! truly crazy!

Procta how much bollocks can you type in one post.. you're just telling stories that youve told before!
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
#10
Nice, the first one is silly quick..prefer the noise of the second one though (B16?) VTEC's are the nicest sounding 4 pots around IMO.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
#11
Genuinely not Impressed, as above its in KPH so 180km is only 112mph and the EML would scare the f*ck out of me even if it does only appear to come on past 9k (maybe its set as a shift light for lols)
#12
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#13
Looks okay but I hate that horrible scrating noise when it reaches peak power. Not a touch on the Vtecs for sound.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone used Vtec? Hobo Ash 13 7,746 17-10-2017, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
Wink Vtec yo!! Bassman85 24 14,841 19-03-2015, 10:01 AM
Last Post: silverzx
  106 GTI 2.2 VTEC Wide Body RWD eBay MY95 36 24,818 12-01-2015, 01:26 AM
Last Post: mspdan

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)