306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Speedo does a 306. *Boosted Vtec inside*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Speedo appears to be a little bit off
So. much. win
^This, pretty much

I do need VTEC in my life at some point.
is that the EML flashing ?? if it is i cant see it lasting long ! lol
Love the VTEC lumps. I swear down I want to have a 306 an Impreza and a VTEC but where will I get the money from and the space from! Theres so many other things I need to do before I am in that position. Grrr! Got to love the hate comments on Youtube though. How can you possibly be a car enthusiast if you dismiss this sort of thing as being ricery.
Both those vids are in km/h so the first one goes off the dial at ~125mph.

I really want a vtec one day, a boosted one to destroy people at the lights with.
First video is crazy!!

Used to be a turbo'd eg civic round 27 on the M1 - only used to come down once in a while but used to destroy all the skylines scoobies and evos with ease! truly crazy!

Procta how much bollocks can you type in one post.. you're just telling stories that youve told before!
Nice, the first one is silly quick..prefer the noise of the second one though (B16?) VTEC's are the nicest sounding 4 pots around IMO.
Genuinely not Impressed, as above its in KPH so 180km is only 112mph and the EML would scare the f*ck out of me even if it does only appear to come on past 9k (maybe its set as a shift light for lols)
Looks okay but I hate that horrible scrating noise when it reaches peak power. Not a touch on the Vtecs for sound.