Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Favour please
#1
Can some one get a close up picture of their HDi dials(unsure if other nodels will be the same), with the ignition off. As I took mine apart and didnt mark where the needles sat lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#2
I'll do it later if no one else has.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#3
Finally fitting your dials?
Rev and speed calibrate them selfs when you plug the dials back in.
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#4
Sorry best I have not turned on.


Attached Files Image(s)
   
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#5
Niall Wrote:Finally fitting your dials?
Rev and speed calibrate them selfs when you plug the dials back in.
Was going to, so started to take them apart and didn't realise that the lockwood dials were a complete replacement, thought they just slipped over like the plasma ones. And yeah the speedo and rev counter aren't a problem, its more the fuel gauge and temp im bothered about lol
Sorry kentii, not really close/big enough, but thanks though.
Cheers johnny, would appreciate it
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#6
here we go!


Attached Files Image(s)
   
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#7
fuel tanks easy, brim the tank n refit at full position, although having money to brim the tank nowadays may be a problem...
#8
It's ok Connor no worries just what I knew I had on my phone.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)