Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LONDON: Ace Cafe 19th December 2011 - Christmas Meet
#1
#2
Possibly.

But I say that everytime. Once my bodywork is sorted(early next year) I definatley come
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
Ive said this alot over the last weekend... Im up for anything!
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#4
iam there!!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#5
List anyone..?

1. Dum Dum
2. Connor
3. Jonny b
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#6
im gunna be a maybe
im off work. ill see next week Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#7
List anyone..?

1. Dum Dum
2. Connor
3. Jonny b
4. NiallHarper

On it like sonic!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#8
1. Dum Dum
2. Connor
3. Jonny b
4. NiallHarper
5. Grant

On it like a car bonnet!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#9
Grant Wrote:1. Dum Dum
2. Connor
3. Jonny b
4. NiallHarper
5. Grant

On it like a car bonnet!



You gonna have a car working by then bud ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#10
Jonny b Wrote:
Grant Wrote:1. Dum Dum
2. Connor
3. Jonny b
4. NiallHarper
5. Grant

On it like a car bonnet!



You gonna have a car working by then bud ha ha

His cars going to be working by Sunday. I'm getting the bollock ache with it not on the road and it's not even my bloody car!!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#11
Im booking the MOT for next week some time. All she needs is the zorst put back on, an air box and the airbag light to f**k off then we're in business!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#12
Ha ha come on nial pull your finger out
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#13
1. Dum Dum
2. Connor
3. Jonny b
4. NiallHarper
5. Grant
6. Scott
7. KimmieKat

It'd be rude not to after starting this Wink First 306oc.co.uk meet? Big Grin
#14
well if its going to be the first meet illtry and be there Smile
we need our own banner now haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#15
We need a logo before we get a banner
#16
Ill hopefully be there and drag sam along aswell
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#17
4WayDiablo Wrote:Ill hopefully be there and drag sam along aswell

Do you have to bring her?
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#18
I could bring jack along instead? Lololol


in all seriousness i hate the guy right now and he wont be coming to anything everlol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#19
Nah bring sam. She doesn't try to smash the place up and act a general bell end!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#20
4WayDiablo Wrote:I could bring jack along instead? Lololol


in all seriousness i hate the guy right now and he wont be coming to anything everlol


LOL! Although we should be alright, theres no bowling alley at Ace's lol
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#21
1. Dum Dum
2. Connor
3. Jonny b
4. NiallHarper
5. Grant
6. Scott
7. KimmieKat
8. Declantg

just under 200 miles there for me, no one better moan about distance Big Grin
Cant miss the first 306oc meet!
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#22
4WayDiablo Wrote:I could bring jack along instead? Lololol


in all seriousness i hate the guy right now and he wont be coming to anything everlol
lol He's definitely not welcome at any meets.
#23
NiallHarper Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Ill hopefully be there and drag sam along aswell

Do you have to bring her?

You cant complain. youd love a go on that
#24
1. Dum Dum
2. Connor
3. Jonny b
4. NiallHarper
5. Grant
6. Scott
7. KimmieKat
8. Declantg
9. Midnightclub & MrsMidnight - providing moneys good!!!
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#25
I think I should stop reading posts... Phaha x
pink
#26
smanfa Wrote:I think I should stop reading posts... Phaha x

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I told you on the saturday night, far more blokes here fancy you than youd think
#27
Did yuu? All I remember is yuu breaking my favourite belly bar :O its fixed now haha. I dont remember yuu mentioning anything of the sort lol x
pink
#28
So then sam? You wanna come along?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#29
Yeah I suppose so Smile I'll make sure im not working Smile x
pink
#30
so how did the belly bar break?hahahah
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Essex Xmas Curry - Monday 10th December Silky 0 4,390 05-12-2018, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Silky
  306OC Christmas Meet 2018 Eeyore 3 8,159 16-11-2018, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Christmas Meet - X/X December 2018 - Discussion Thread Eeyore 21 36,131 11-11-2018, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Eeyore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)