Posts: 87
Threads: 12
Joined: Apr 2012
Alright folks just wondering if anyone has any advice for me.
I'm wanting to put a Bosch pump on my 306, a kid I know is selling one with timing kit a stuff but with no injectors or lines he is wanting £80 for it. Is this too much? It takes out all the ball ache of taking one off at scrappy, my local one charges 50 for everything .
Cheers Jack
Posts: 318
Threads: 18
Joined: May 2012
Reputation:
1
Location: Birmingham
Car Model/Spec: Ph1 Sigma DT
Get it from the yard buddy, its not as daunting as you think and for £50 for the lot thats a bargain, i cant remember what size you need for the injectors i think its 26 or 28mm but it will fly off undo the pulley, take the lines off, the 3 13's for the pump and then the 4 13's for the bracket job done
Posts: 87
Threads: 12
Joined: Apr 2012
Cheers dude , makes sense I suppose seen as iv gotta go for lines and injectors anyway.
Any pointers on how to tell if it's knackerd or not don't wanna be taking a dud off lol cheers
Posts: 8,423
Threads: 171
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
46
Location: Portsmouth
Car Model/Spec: Black 3dr Dturbo
80 for just the pump is about double what I'd be looking at
Posts: 318
Threads: 18
Joined: May 2012
Reputation:
1
Location: Birmingham
Car Model/Spec: Ph1 Sigma DT
Erm not too sure on how to tell if it knackered apart from visible leakage or excessive play in the throttle arm can be a problem
Posts: 87
Threads: 12
Joined: Apr 2012
Ben Jay Wrote:i've got one for sale 
Iv noticed I'm ok for that one thanks though lol