Posts: 3,377
Threads: 96
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
7
Location: Brizzel
Car Model/Spec: 306 tractor
going on holiday next week to croyde bay with the family and need some ideas of things to do with a 2 yr old boy. I've checked a few websites but they're either out of date or don't have any helpful info
Cheers peeps in advance
the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Posts: 3,688
Threads: 27
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Posts: 8,026
Threads: 376
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
38
Location: Kent
Car Model/Spec: Phase 1 GTI 6
Jonny b Wrote:Where the fecks that?
Devon ...
And to answer the initial question, i've worked with children for, ehmm...5/6 years now
The simplest of things are the best, especially with a 2 year old, paper, and REALLY simple stencils, think wood scratchings, pebble scratching etc.
I see there is a beach there, a really good thing is to grab yourself a stone/rock of decent size, sounds really corny but kids will love it, draw a picture/message chuck in some kind of story about a sea making wishes true etc., draw on the stone with some crayons, chuck them in the sea, done.
Another thing, google maps shows a forest? go on a "bear hunt".. known to adults as a walk. Dependent on how capable your 2 year old, im assuming walking and talking minorly, so "looking for a bear" is always a good one to do, but remember, it's a friendly bear
I've got a sleeve load of games/spontatneous things mate, any more, pm me
Phaes 1 GTI 6 - Onyx Black
Posts: 3,688
Threads: 27
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Ah Devon, 2 year old boys don't need a lot bud my boy would be in his element searching for crabs/rock pooling he would do it all day happily
Posts: 543
Threads: 15
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
1
Location: Oldbury, M5, J2
Car Model/Spec: P2 Nile GTi6
Where you staying? I have been going to Croyde for about 5 years  I love it there, but as for a 2 year old there aint loads to do apart from eat ice cream :p the beaches are nice and the sea is awesome  get him a little body board, start him surfin young
Posts: 3,377
Threads: 96
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
7
Location: Brizzel
Car Model/Spec: 306 tractor
Cheers guys I kinda had these ideas in my head-ish, I was think of a few days local doing the afore mentioned and a few days out -which is where the helps required lol
Ginge - feel free to pm me some more ideas just in case it rains all week lol
the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Posts: 3,688
Threads: 27
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Rain don't matter bud my lot would go to the beach in the snow if they had a chance
Posts: 3,377
Threads: 96
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
7
Location: Brizzel
Car Model/Spec: 306 tractor
True true lol. I guess I should play it by ear and not be so regimented lol but I hate wasting holiday time wondering what to do lol
Edit- jonnys actually being helpful
the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Posts: 3,688
Threads: 27
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Iam offended I always help!! Well mostly!! Ok sometimes!! Alright hardly ever lol
Posts: 8,026
Threads: 376
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
38
Location: Kent
Car Model/Spec: Phase 1 GTI 6
haha johnny  good man!
Phaes 1 GTI 6 - Onyx Black
Posts: 4,926
Threads: 266
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
18
Location: Somerset
Car Model/Spec: 205 DTurbo
Posts: 3,377
Threads: 96
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
7
Location: Brizzel
Car Model/Spec: 306 tractor
Jonny b Wrote:Iam offended I always help!! Well mostly!! Ok sometimes!! Alright hardly ever lol
I almost cried, then read on and cried with laugher
Looks like it Trent but I'd have to eagle-eyed with Charlie lol
the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Posts: 3,688
Threads: 27
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Here all week!! Try the veal!!
I do help in person if I can, just not on the webz! Ya get me
Posts: 8,026
Threads: 376
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
38
Location: Kent
Car Model/Spec: Phase 1 GTI 6
Jonny b Wrote:Ya get me
yeh blad
:text-datsphatyo:
Phaes 1 GTI 6 - Onyx Black
Posts: 3,688
Threads: 27
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Posts: 3,377
Threads: 96
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
7
Location: Brizzel
Car Model/Spec: 306 tractor
Jonny b Wrote:Here all week!! Try the veal!!
I do help in person if I can, just not on the webz! Ya get me
Ha ha just pulling ya chain...init bloodz
the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Posts: 3,688
Threads: 27
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Pull your own chain bruv!! Not getting near mine
Posts: 3,377
Threads: 96
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
7
Location: Brizzel
Car Model/Spec: 306 tractor
Oh jonny that's not you said the other night when you asked me to bend over and look under your...
Landrover bonnet lol
the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Posts: 3,688
Threads: 27
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Posts: 3,377
Threads: 96
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
7
Location: Brizzel
Car Model/Spec: 306 tractor
Im hurt now but not as much as the other night
the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Posts: 3,688
Threads: 27
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
You know how it is!! gots to keep my pimp hand strong!! Nothing personal ha ha
Posts: 3,377
Threads: 96
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
7
Location: Brizzel
Car Model/Spec: 306 tractor
Ok
the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
|