306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Going to Croyde...local help required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
going on holiday next week to croyde bay with the family and need some ideas of things to do with a 2 yr old boy. I've checked a few websites but they're either out of date or don't have any helpful info

Cheers peeps in advance Smile
Where the fecks that?
Jonny b Wrote:Where the fecks that?

Devon ...

And to answer the initial question, i've worked with children for, ehmm...5/6 years now

The simplest of things are the best, especially with a 2 year old, paper, and REALLY simple stencils, think wood scratchings, pebble scratching etc.

I see there is a beach there, a really good thing is to grab yourself a stone/rock of decent size, sounds really corny but kids will love it, draw a picture/message chuck in some kind of story about a sea making wishes true etc., draw on the stone with some crayons, chuck them in the sea, done.

Another thing, google maps shows a forest? go on a "bear hunt".. known to adults as a walk. Dependent on how capable your 2 year old, im assuming walking and talking minorly, so "looking for a bear" is always a good one to do, but remember, it's a friendly bear lol

I've got a sleeve load of games/spontatneous things mate, any more, pm me Smile
Ah Devon, 2 year old boys don't need a lot bud my boy would be in his element searching for crabs/rock pooling he would do it all day happily
Where you staying? I have been going to Croyde for about 5 years Smile I love it there, but as for a 2 year old there aint loads to do apart from eat ice cream :p the beaches are nice and the sea is awesome Big Grin get him a little body board, start him surfin young Wink
Cheers guys I kinda had these ideas in my head-ish, I was think of a few days local doing the afore mentioned and a few days out -which is where the helps required lol

Ginge - feel free to pm me some more ideas just in case it rains all week lol
Rain don't matter bud my lot would go to the beach in the snow if they had a chance
True true lol. I guess I should play it by ear and not be so regimented lol but I hate wasting holiday time wondering what to do lol

Edit- jonnys actually being helpful lmao
Iam offended I always help!! Well mostly!! Ok sometimes!! Alright hardly ever lol
haha johnny lol good man!
Crab fishing ftw!!
Jonny b Wrote:Iam offended I always help!! Well mostly!! Ok sometimes!! Alright hardly ever lol

I almost cried, then read on and cried with laugher lmao

Looks like it Trent but I'd have to eagle-eyed with Charlie lol
Here all week!! Try the veal!!

I do help in person if I can, just not on the webz! Ya get me
Jonny b Wrote:Ya get me

yeh blad

:text-datsphatyo:
Ha ha
Jonny b Wrote:Here all week!! Try the veal!!

I do help in person if I can, just not on the webz! Ya get me

Ha ha just pulling ya chain...init bloodz Wink
Pull your own chain bruv!! Not getting near mine
Oh jonny that's not you said the other night when you asked me to bend over and look under your...

Landrover bonnet lol
Lies all lies lol
Im hurt now but not as much as the other night lmao
You know how it is!! gots to keep my pimp hand strong!! Nothing personal ha ha
Ok Sad

lmao