Posts: 678
Threads: 20
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
3
Location: Taunton, Somerset
Car Model/Spec: FMIC'd China Blue Dturbo S
Hey guys, recently acquired some 205 speedlines from midnightclub.
Just wondering what colour I should go for, I kinda have gold as an option to be different, or black. What do you guys think would go well with china?
Posts: 2,178
Threads: 50
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
14
Location: Middlesex
Car Model/Spec: Nile Phase 2.5 GTI6
Green!!! Or pink would look cool......
Posts: 5,852
Threads: 92
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
43
Location: Brizzle
Car Model/Spec: Tracterrrrrrrrr
Pink! I know how to paint it
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
Posts: 8,423
Threads: 171
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
46
Location: Portsmouth
Car Model/Spec: Black 3dr Dturbo
Anthracite
/thread
look f*cking epic on sigma on ginges car so china cant be far off! and may complement it more!
Posts: 678
Threads: 20
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
3
Location: Taunton, Somerset
Car Model/Spec: FMIC'd China Blue Dturbo S
I have been thinking pink.... Lol
Posts: 5,852
Threads: 92
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
43
Location: Brizzle
Car Model/Spec: Tracterrrrrrrrr
f*ck it, im gonna paint them pink whether you like it or not
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
Posts: 678
Threads: 20
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
3
Location: Taunton, Somerset
Car Model/Spec: FMIC'd China Blue Dturbo S
Properly paint them?
Posts: 8,026
Threads: 376
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
38
Location: Kent
Car Model/Spec: Phase 1 GTI 6
What 4way said
Phaes 1 GTI 6 - Onyx Black
Posts: 8,026
Threads: 376
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
38
Location: Kent
Car Model/Spec: Phase 1 GTI 6
Look how happy my wheels make me!!
Phaes 1 GTI 6 - Onyx Black
Posts: 4,883
Threads: 198
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
135
Location: Not near you
Clio Williams-esque gold ftw!
Posts: 8,423
Threads: 171
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
46
Location: Portsmouth
Car Model/Spec: Black 3dr Dturbo
cwspellowe Wrote:Clio Williams-esque gold ftw! That may also work!:-)
I think a Photoshop is in order...
Posts: 678
Threads: 20
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
3
Location: Taunton, Somerset
Car Model/Spec: FMIC'd China Blue Dturbo S
That's the colour gold I actually want, but can't find any paints for it!..
Posts: 15,645
Threads: 541
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
124
Location: Aylesbury
Car Model/Spec: 320bhp Impreza WRX
cwspellowe Wrote:Clio Williams-esque gold ftw!
THIS!
Posts: 7,825
Threads: 465
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
114
Location: Cullompton Devon
Car Model/Spec: Vauxhall
Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
Let Connor paint then pink  does a cracking job, especially if your not there
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Posts: 5,024
Threads: 82
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
27
Location: North Somerset
Car Model/Spec: E92 335i, GTi6, HDi S2
Anth or that clio willams gold would be pretty epic tbh.. although GITD Pink would be pretty epic also
Posts: 3,662
Threads: 127
Joined: Feb 2012
Reputation:
33
Location: London
Car Model/Spec: ZX Volcane TD
ahhh I've also got this dilemma on the black zx, but thinking anthracite will make it look too ninja
keep em silver? or go a dark silver but not quite anthracite should go well with china
Posts: 5,852
Threads: 92
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
43
Location: Brizzle
Car Model/Spec: Tracterrrrrrrrr
Matt Wrote:Let Connor paint then pink does a cracking job, especially if your not there Tbh mate, it would have happened if you were there or not...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
Posts: 5,205
Threads: 91
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
83
Location: Oxfordshire/Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: Moonstone DT/Volvo V50
Do them Dyno-Rod orange?
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in.  Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
Connor Wrote:Matt Wrote:Let Connor paint then pink does a cracking job, especially if your not there Tbh mate, it would have happened if you were there or not...
At least if I was there I could have made some sort of objection haha
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Posts: 8,026
Threads: 376
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
38
Location: Kent
Car Model/Spec: Phase 1 GTI 6
photoshop??
Phaes 1 GTI 6 - Onyx Black
Posts: 5,024
Threads: 82
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
27
Location: North Somerset
Car Model/Spec: E92 335i, GTi6, HDi S2
That does look pretty epic.. Foxy-Jim might get a tad annoyed for you nicking his colour scheme though
Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
ginge191 Wrote:photoshop??
![[Image: IMG_0103.jpg]](http://www.juzee.com/files/IMG_0103.jpg)
Winning  but as above though lol same colour car same colour wheels, would annoy me too now end after spending time effort and money if someone turned up with te exactly same colour scheme lol.
Kawasaki green?
Acid yellow?
(that Porsche blue colour I can't think of) blue lol
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Posts: 8,026
Threads: 376
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
38
Location: Kent
Car Model/Spec: Phase 1 GTI 6
Midnightclub Wrote:That does look pretty epic.. Foxy-Jim might get a tad annoyed for you nicking his colour scheme though 
Matte orange could look sweeeeeeeeeeeeet
http://www.performancealloys.com/images ... Orange.jpg
Phaes 1 GTI 6 - Onyx Black
Posts: 5,852
Threads: 92
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
43
Location: Brizzle
Car Model/Spec: Tracterrrrrrrrr
Matt Wrote:At least if I was there I could have made some sort of objection haha Would have made no difference  anyways, me and jack have settled on pink. Well I say "we" I choose pink and hes slowly coming to the realisation that they will be pink, so he might as well "like" it
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
Haha fair enough lol
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Posts: 678
Threads: 20
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
3
Location: Taunton, Somerset
Car Model/Spec: FMIC'd China Blue Dturbo S
it's not so much the realisation. The cyclones are gonna go pink
the speedlines are going speedline gold.. i have the paint code but no one can paint themm.. My mate gave me a quote today of £160!!
Posts: 4,193
Threads: 117
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
21
Location: in the pub
Car Model/Spec: needs bwarrrp.
whites been done and is old now i think.
![[Image: IMAG0564.jpg]](http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc505/kingy1975/IMAG0564.jpg)
i like orange. old photo shop.
Posts: 543
Threads: 15
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
1
Location: Oldbury, M5, J2
Car Model/Spec: P2 Nile GTi6
Green
Posts: 4,608
Threads: 90
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
54
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: 1996 306 DT M-TDI/16
John deere green.....
Obviously ?!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |
![[Image: sigi-2.png]](http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk226/darrenjlobb/sigi-2.png)
|