Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
killed a couple of hours today
#1
Spot the difference?

[Image: ride_height.jpg]

Seized fairly solid.

Not risking pulling the arms and having bearings fall apart today.

Least it didn't rain too much :/

Anyone recommend a good refurb kit, might aswell drop the beam and give it the once over.

Noticed both brake flexis need doing too which is an arse under the car.
#2
Erm nope? I see no differences but from what you've written I guess you've had a go at torsion bars?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#3
Any pictures of the whole car? I agree with 4way no difference?
#4
4WayDiablo Wrote:Erm nope? I see no differences but from what you've written I guess you've had a go at torsion bars?

yup the comedy seized torsion bars, back where I started, but at least its driveable
#5
Its the same picture lol so no differences at allWink
Doesnt even own a 306.
#6
How hard is it to get the joke people? lol Bad luck with the torsion bars dude, had the same happen to me twice now lol.
#7
errrgh same with an attempt to swap out the front struts and lower, edit title to "wasted best part of a day"

should be such an easy job, but this car seems to be fighting me today.
#8
That's exact same picture?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#9
Fucks sake, read the thread matt! Tongue
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#10
I think matts getting at the same thing as me where the pictures are labelled before and after but they're exactly the same picture Wink
Doesnt even own a 306.
#11
Yes they are the same photo, and the point being made there is that he spent hours working on it and didn't manage to change a thing :roll:
#12
tomw1123 Wrote:I think matts getting at the same thing as me where the pictures are labelled before and after but they're exactly the same picture Wink

Exactly this, I at least thought it was going to be before, well one way, and after wheel a different way.

I understand he couldn't work on it as it was seized but I spent about 5mins feeling like I was playing an impossible game of spot the difference Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#13
That Matt, is because you are a bit dense Tongue
#14
Dan! Wrote:That Matt, is because you are a bit dense Tongue

You wait till FCS.....
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#15
Matt Wrote:
tomw1123 Wrote:I think matts getting at the same thing as me where the pictures are labelled before and after but they're exactly the same picture Wink

Exactly this, I at least thought it was going to be before, well one way, and after wheel a different way.

I understand he couldn't work on it as it was seized but I spent about 5mins feeling like I was playing an impossible game of spot the difference Tongue

soz for the confusion, and in all fairness I did resist replying to look a bit harder for the subtle differences.
#16
tomw1123 Wrote:I think matts getting at the same thing as me where the pictures are labelled before and after but they're exactly the same picture Wink

I got that, thanks lol. I was getting at what Dan said. lol
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#17
So any pictures of the volcane? I love them lol
#18
Bananalad Wrote:So any pictures of the volcane? I love them lol

i'll set up a project thread as soon as I manage to get anything done to it, so far I have some nice pics of seized torsion bar ends
#19
This rear beam can get bent

Had another go at lowering, and bashed the crap out of the arms to no avail, didn't budge a mm

but then I heard jacked up rears are the new 'in', so all good ... :/ :cry:


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kayley Killed it cully 13 6,377 27-10-2014, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Learner driver killed my 306 :( Leedunn86 14 6,683 22-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  crazy m5 driver killed. Jonny81191 33 19,141 25-06-2013, 11:50 AM
Last Post: procta

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)