306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: killed a couple of hours today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spot the difference?

[Image: ride_height.jpg]

Seized fairly solid.

Not risking pulling the arms and having bearings fall apart today.

Least it didn't rain too much :/

Anyone recommend a good refurb kit, might aswell drop the beam and give it the once over.

Noticed both brake flexis need doing too which is an arse under the car.
Erm nope? I see no differences but from what you've written I guess you've had a go at torsion bars?
Any pictures of the whole car? I agree with 4way no difference?
4WayDiablo Wrote:Erm nope? I see no differences but from what you've written I guess you've had a go at torsion bars?

yup the comedy seized torsion bars, back where I started, but at least its driveable
Its the same picture lol so no differences at allWink
How hard is it to get the joke people? lol Bad luck with the torsion bars dude, had the same happen to me twice now lol.
errrgh same with an attempt to swap out the front struts and lower, edit title to "wasted best part of a day"

should be such an easy job, but this car seems to be fighting me today.
That's exact same picture?
Fucks sake, read the thread matt! Tongue
I think matts getting at the same thing as me where the pictures are labelled before and after but they're exactly the same picture Wink
Yes they are the same photo, and the point being made there is that he spent hours working on it and didn't manage to change a thing :roll:
tomw1123 Wrote:I think matts getting at the same thing as me where the pictures are labelled before and after but they're exactly the same picture Wink

Exactly this, I at least thought it was going to be before, well one way, and after wheel a different way.

I understand he couldn't work on it as it was seized but I spent about 5mins feeling like I was playing an impossible game of spot the difference Tongue
That Matt, is because you are a bit dense Tongue
Dan! Wrote:That Matt, is because you are a bit dense Tongue

You wait till FCS.....
Matt Wrote:
tomw1123 Wrote:I think matts getting at the same thing as me where the pictures are labelled before and after but they're exactly the same picture Wink

Exactly this, I at least thought it was going to be before, well one way, and after wheel a different way.

I understand he couldn't work on it as it was seized but I spent about 5mins feeling like I was playing an impossible game of spot the difference Tongue

soz for the confusion, and in all fairness I did resist replying to look a bit harder for the subtle differences.

I got that, thanks lol. I was getting at what Dan said. lol
So any pictures of the volcane? I love them lol
Bananalad Wrote:So any pictures of the volcane? I love them lol

i'll set up a project thread as soon as I manage to get anything done to it, so far I have some nice pics of seized torsion bar ends
This rear beam can get bent

Had another go at lowering, and bashed the crap out of the arms to no avail, didn't budge a mm

but then I heard jacked up rears are the new 'in', so all good ... :/ :cry: