Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone! My name's Tyler. I recently bought a 1997 Peugeot 306 Roadster.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Tyler.  Your first 306?  Be good to hear a bit more about the car (1.8 or 2.0) & what your plans are for it.  There are a few members on here now with Cabrio's so if you have problems with the hood (relatively common it seems) you'll hopefully get the advice you need.
Thanks given by:
Yes, my first. I am a bit overwhelmed on what mods I need to go for first. I haven't posted any pics because the paint has minor dents and scratches.
Thanks given by:
welcome to the club. Classic mods, 40mm lowering and cyclones! Smile
Thanks given by:
(28-01-2019, 05:43 PM)Eeyore Wrote: welcome to the club. Classic mods, 40mm lowering and cyclones! Smile

Thank you!
Thanks given by:
(28-01-2019, 02:15 PM)mrcruise84 Wrote: I haven't posted any pics because the paint has minor dents and scratches.

That describes plenty of 306's (including mine!) so I wouldn't worry about it.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, don't worry about dings scratches etc. They are all like that (well most anyway), mine included. You just take photos from angles that don't show it up. Also, the car will look ten times better straight after a wash (another faking tip) - hence the reason you never buy a freshly washed car lol.... Get the pics up, don't be shy.
Thanks given by:
(29-01-2019, 06:57 PM)carlukepeugeot Wrote: Yeah, don't worry about dings scratches etc. They are all like that (well most anyway), mine included. You just take photos from angles that don't show it up. Also, the car will look ten times better straight after a wash (another faking tip) - hence the reason you never buy a freshly washed car lol....   Get the pics up, don't be shy.

My rallye has a good side and a bad side one side has a dent in the body line under the feul filler cap and a big dent in the arch the other side looks mint.. ish ahha
1999 - Black Rallye A/C
2002 - Silver 206 1.4 HDi LX
Thanks given by:
welcome aboard! Smile
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by: