Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
French Car Show 2017 - Donington - 15th & 16th July 2017
#31
(11-04-2017, 07:23 PM)Frosty Wrote: Im pretty tempted to go out on track for a bit of a try. Can't decide wether to just go for 15mins or be better to go for a longer session.

i enjoyed the 2 hour track session last year but it is a little overpriced as you are in and out a lot. 

Im still trying to get a car together for this as my other car needs to sell for me to get on
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#32
I would go for the longer session. Its better value for money and you've got a chance to come in and go out again which you won't have in the 15 min sesh
#33
Thinking about session C which is 1 hour 30 mins but only £55 I think. So even if I get 30mins out on track it's better value. Will be my first time out so maybe better to do that so I can go out as and when I like.
#34
(12-04-2017, 12:57 PM)Frosty Wrote: Thinking about session C which is 1 hour 30 mins but only £55 I think. So even if I get 30mins out on track it's better value. Will be my first time out so maybe better to do that so I can go out as and when I like.

yep its cheaper because its shorter. it was originally advertised as 2 hours and then i questioned mark and he updated it. Yeh that would be a nice session for first time out. I only chose the other session to get it out of the way as i get a bit anxious when im waiting for track. Also gives me more time to fix it when it inevitably breaks :p
#35
(12-04-2017, 01:17 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(12-04-2017, 12:57 PM)Frosty Wrote: Thinking about session C which is 1 hour 30 mins but only £55 I think. So even if I get 30mins out on track it's better value. Will be my first time out so maybe better to do that so I can go out as and when I like.

yep its cheaper because its shorter. it was originally advertised as 2 hours and then i questioned mark and he updated it. Yeh that would be a nice session for first time out. I only chose the other session to get it out of the way as i get a bit anxious when im waiting for track. Also gives me more time to fix it when it inevitably breaks :p

Yeah good point, will see how money is looking nearer the time when I book tickets.
#36
15 min is ok if no one causes a red flag. but 15 min also brings out the arsheros
#37
(13-04-2017, 02:56 PM)fatlapit Wrote: 15 min is ok if no one causes a red flag. but 15 min also brings out the arsheros

Track time at any show brings out all the have a go heroes lmao
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
#38
hmmm not true generally the people that book the 2hr slots are more switched on tbh
#39
The guys last year weren't , watched a saxo do half a lap before coming off onto the green.

Looking to purchase tickets soon just making sure I got money together. Just forked out for car insurance, a stag do and some other car bits so the coffers are a bit empty.
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#40
that was 1 car everyone makes mistakes but it is good crack
#41
Front row submission thread is now open!

http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=35861
#42
Just ordered my tickets

1. Eeyore - Weekender Camping - Track Session B
2. Matt-Rallye - Weekender Camping - PAID
3. Mattcheese31 - Weekender camping
4. Frosty - Weekender camping
5. Impotentials. Show day only. - Track Session B
6. Lolsteve & Ladysteve - Weekender camping
7. MY95 - Saturday Show Day and 15 min track time.
8. Chris HDI - Weekender camping
9. Orta - weekender, I've paid for camping but will probably go home as circuit is a mere 30 minute drive away :-)
10. Cho99er5000-saturday show only and 15min track time 11.45-12.00





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#43
1. Eeyore - Weekender Camping - Track Session B
2. Matt-Rallye - Weekender Camping - PAID
3. Mattcheese31 - Weekender camping
4. Frosty - Weekender camping
5. Impotentials. Show day only. - Track Session B
6. Lolsteve & Ladysteve - Weekender camping
7. MY95 - Saturday Show Day and 15 min track time.
8. Chris HDI - Weekender camping
9. Orta - weekender, I've paid for camping but will probably go home as circuit is a mere 30 minute drive away :-)
10. Cho99er5000-saturday show only and 15min track time 11.45-12.00
11. Weemangti Saturday show only




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote]
#44
So do they post tickets out to us or e.mail e.tickets? Ordered mine about a month back and not heard a thing yet. Luke.
#45
Don't worry. I haven't received mine yet either. They get posted a few weeks before the event.
#46
1. Eeyore - Weekender Camping - Track Session B
2. Matt-Rallye - Weekender Camping - PAID
3. Mattcheese31 - Weekender camping
4. Frosty - Weekender camping
5. Impotentials. Show day only. - Track Session B
6. Lolsteve & Ladysteve - Weekender camping
7. MY95 - Saturday Show Day and 15 min track time.
8. Orta - weekender, I've paid for camping but will probably go home as circuit is a mere 30 minute drive away :-)
9. Cho99er5000-saturday show only and 15min track time 11.45-12.00
10. Weemangti Saturday show only

Sadly going to have to pull out of this due to crashing my car at the weekend when leaving PVS, I don't think it will be ready in time for the show
#47
Ive bought weekender camping but Ill actually be leaving at the end of Show day.
#48
[Image: f54ef4942dbaeff1f5c3e611042c2cbc.jpg] FCS tickets arrived Friday [emoji16] just whating for pugfest tickets to tern up


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#49
Anyone else having trouble getting onto the website to buy tickets?
#50
Nope just bought some this afternoon
#51
Does any one know the cut off point to buy tickets to stand?



#52
Hoping to be there, but all dependant on this bloody beam
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#53
1. Eeyore - Weekender Camping - Track Session B
2. Matt-Rallye - Weekender Camping - PAID
3. Mattcheese31 - Weekender camping
4. Frosty - Weekender camping
5. Impotentials. Show day only. - Track Session B
6. Lolsteve & Ladysteve - Weekender camping
7. MY95 - Saturday Show Day and 15 min track time.
8. Orta - weekender, I've paid for camping but will probably go home as circuit is a mere 30 minute drive away :-)
9. Cho99er5000-saturday show only and 15min track time 11.45-12.00
10. Weemangti Saturday show only
11. Chris_90 (hopefully in the zx)



#54
1. Eeyore - Weekender Camping - Track Session B
2. Matt-Rallye - Weekender Camping - PAID
3. Mattcheese31 - Weekender camping 
4. Frosty - Weekender camping
5. Impotentials. Show day only. - Track Session B
6. Lolsteve & Ladysteve - Weekender camping 
7. MY95 - Saturday Show Day and 15 min track time. 
8. Orta - weekender, I've paid for camping but will probably go home as circuit is a mere 30 minute drive away :-)
9. Cho99er5000-saturday show only and 15min track time 11.45-12.00
10. Weemangti Saturday show only
11. Chris_90 (hopefully in the zx)
12.camping weekender,track time B 
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#55
1. Eeyore - Weekender Camping - Track Session B
2. Matt-Rallye - Weekender Camping - PAID
3. Mattcheese31 - Weekender camping
4. Frosty - Weekender camping
5. Impotentials. Show day only. - Track Session B
6. Lolsteve & Ladysteve - Weekender camping
7. MY95 - Weekender camping
8. Orta - weekender, I've paid for camping but will probably go home as circuit is a mere 30 minute drive away :-)
9. Cho99er5000-saturday show only and 15min track time 11.45-12.00
10. Weemangti Saturday show only
11. Chris_90 (hopefully in the zx) - camping weekender,track time B
#56
1. Eeyore - Weekender Camping - Track Session B
2. Matt-Rallye - Weekender Camping - PAID
3. Mattcheese31 - Weekender camping
4. Frosty - Weekender camping
5. Impotentials. Show day only. - Track Session B
6. Lolsteve & Ladysteve - Weekender camping
7. MY95 - Weekender camping
8. Orta - weekender, I've paid for camping but will probably go home as circuit is a mere 30 minute drive away :-)
9. Cho99er5000 - saturday show only and 15min track time 11.45-12.00
10. Weemangti - Saturday show only
11. Chris_90 (hopefully in the zx) - camping weekender,track time B
12. 7057Sam - Camping weekender track time b
13. Dum-Dum - Saturday only, no track.
#57
1. Eeyore - Weekender Camping - Track Session B
2. Matt-Rallye - Weekender Camping - PAID
3. Mattcheese31 - Weekender camping
4. Frosty - Weekender camping - PAID
5. Impotentials. Show day only. - Track Session B
6. Lolsteve & Ladysteve - Weekender camping
7. MY95 - Weekender camping
8. Orta - weekender, I've paid for camping but will probably go home as circuit is a mere 30 minute drive away :-)
9. Cho99er5000 - saturday show only and 15min track time 11.45-12.00
10. Weemangti - Saturday show only
11. Chris_90 (hopefully in the zx) - camping weekender,track time B
12. 7057Sam - Camping weekender track time b
13. Dum-Dum - Saturday only, no track.

Im all paid up and have got my tickets
#58
The list has been messed up just a heads up.



#59
i've just bought mine and i'm still camping even though it's local for me, see you there Ladies Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#60
Any room in with you lot for a little vnt'd 205 diesel? Got my ticket for displaying with Derv Mafia but it sounds like their display has fell through. Was going to come down Saturday.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: French Car Show 2018 - Donington - 7th & 8th July 2018 Eeyore 19 33,822 04-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  306oc Christmas Meet 2017 - 2nd/3rd December - Coventry Eeyore 26 42,143 01-12-2017, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Christmas Meet - 2nd/3rd December 2017 - Discussion Thread Eeyore 36 27,204 31-08-2017, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Eeyore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)