Posts: 13,881
Threads: 476
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
81
Location: Ipswich
Car Model/Spec: 306 Rallye
Hi Guys,
bash is fitting my diff and flywheel so best to do the clutch at the same time. ive looked on ECP and its £185 which seems more expensive than it should be. Any suggestions?
Also probably worth doing the gearbox bushes. Anywhere good to get them other than peugeot?
Cheers,
Sam
Posts: 6,258
Threads: 371
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
29
Location: suffolk
Car Model/Spec: ford fiesta
sent yoiu some links man. I tend to find ebay the part numbers work well. usually get old genuine stick etc.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Posts: 3,539
Threads: 42
Joined: Mar 2012
Reputation:
28
bushes are oe only as far as I know.
worth asking your local dealer on the clutch too.
Posts: 3,539
Threads: 42
Joined: Mar 2012
Reputation:
28
crikey, thieving bastards on ebay.
local factors and dealer will save you a fair bit on those prices.
Posts: 1,252
Threads: 58
Joined: Jun 2014
Reputation:
5
Location: South west
Car Model/Spec: 205 gti6 supercharged
i can get you one made like mine for around £100. Hold the torque of mine well, message me if you want the details.
Posts: 1,220
Threads: 136
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
2
Location: Norwich
Car Model/Spec: Phase 2 Dturbo
I got a valeo clutch kit last week from gsf for £66. It was 142 but I used the weekends 54% code, so I'd wait for another code like that if I were you.
Posts: 7,825
Threads: 465
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
114
Location: Cullompton Devon
Car Model/Spec: Vauxhall
GSF 55% midweek code today only "WED55"