Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
XUD boost pipe
#1
As titled im after the standard boost pipe from the turbo to the intercooler on a 1.9 xud. Anyone got a spare lying around?
#2
I believe I do
I'll double check
#3
(24-04-2016, 08:48 PM)Paul_13 Wrote: I believe I do
I'll double check

Ok cheers, let me know.

Seen your after a metal HDi intake pipe. I haveĀ a spare so could sort some sort of deal out.
#4
I got one you can have for free just case of getting it to you.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#5
(26-04-2016, 11:26 AM)silverzx Wrote: I got one you can have for free just case of getting it to you.

Ok cheers mate, would you be able to post? I'll obviously cover postage etc
#6
(26-04-2016, 12:28 PM)Frosty Wrote:
(26-04-2016, 11:26 AM)silverzx Wrote: I got one you can have for free just case of getting it to you.

Ok cheers mate, would you be able to post? I'll obviously cover postage etc

Mmm, maybe. I'll have go check I've actually got one but sure I had at least 1 or 2 of the f--kers last time I did a stock take.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#7
Ok let me know cheers mate
#8
Any of you guys have any luck?
#9
Yep I got one, I'll try and get it picked up later


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Hdi bottom boost pipe for fmic Chris_90 3 4,813 17-08-2017, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Chris_90
  WANTED XUD boost pipe from turbo to intecooler Damo 3 3,601 05-01-2016, 07:55 AM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  406 FMIC inlet pipe and turbo pipe Paul_13 3 3,537 18-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Paul_13

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)