What have you bought yourself/your other half for christmas?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have you bought yourself/your other half for christmas?
Just bought myself some new mountain biking shoes, havent bought the other half anything yet lol
What has everyone else bought/buying?
Thanks given by:
We don't buy each other presents. Go out for a meal instead and spend time together.

I bought a few car bits but I do that every month so not really Christmas realated.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I'm waiting for the January sales to buy myself some shiny things. That and Tax, Mot & insurance on the bike and insurance on the truck have utterly wiped me out this month.
Thanks given by:
Nothing... I'm waiting for the Boxing Day/January sales and xmas money... Wink

I haven't bought the other half anything, though I'm gonna fill her up and give her a bath at some point this week. Tongue
Thanks given by:
the wife and i have bought ourselves a nice sammy 48" smart TV

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
i buy myself stuff all the time. Single so.... more things for me. Ive actually been saving for a while now with nothing in mind but something has just come up which is going to wipe away those savings... one of those things to do before family takes over life.

(21-12-2015, 06:07 PM)cully Wrote: the wife and i have bought ourselves a nice sammy 48" smart TV

what? you bought a tv new? it wasnt a broken one you fixed? my god...
Thanks given by:
Lol Paul...bought a posh new TV to watch 10 year old Top Gear repeats... Tongue
Thanks given by:
[Image: IMG_4588_zpsah9723tu.jpg]

Have bought my self this. Troy Lee full carbon fibre D3. Should of been £450 but was down to £260 so was rude not to Tongue
Pictures don't do it justice. I don't want to wear it incase i damage it lol. Can just see the carbon weave in the black bits towards the rear.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Just bought myself a new bike
[Image: 930fb73837ae2952638eb76cda41ad48.jpg]
Merry christmas to me  Rofl
Thanks given by:
Bought her a PS4. Kind of.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
I bought my self the ph1 estate then lots of powerflex goodies for it and I bought my wife sod all...... I know were im sleeping Christmas day in the estate lol

Thanks given by:
First year I've asked for nothing car related & it's gonna be bloody lovely.

It's also my birthday but there wasn't much I wanted this year, some new shoes & a couple of tops is what I've asked for.

I've got amber a watch, a handbag, some expensive slippers she wanted & a few other bits. I'd much rather give presents than receive them!
Thanks given by:
So I doubled up my Tesco vouchers and got myself a Christmas present, £7.50 worth of vouchers, doubled up = Fire TV stick for £20. Already I wish I had a bigger TV.

Thanks given by:
(21-12-2015, 06:09 PM)Eeyore Wrote: i buy myself stuff all the time. Single so.... more things for me. Ive actually been saving for a while now with nothing in mind but something has just come up which is going to wipe away those savings... one of those things to do before family takes over life.

(21-12-2015, 06:07 PM)cully Wrote: the wife and i have bought ourselves a nice sammy 48" smart TV

finally found a doctor for that sex change then??
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
a portable genny & a mig-welder (for myself) Smile
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
I got myself some wind deflectors and some gorgeous juice for my vape.

The Mrs had too much money spent on her haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(24-12-2015, 04:55 PM)toseland Wrote:
(21-12-2015, 06:09 PM)Eeyore Wrote: i buy myself stuff all the time. Single so.... more things for me. Ive actually been saving for a while now with nothing in mind but something has just come up which is going to wipe away those savings... one of those things to do before family takes over life.

Yeah i heard he got it done for Christmas....

[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
lmao
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Lol at the forehead hair! lol

Yesterday I bought myself Assassins Creed Syndicate... Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(27-12-2015, 02:52 AM)7057sam Wrote:

this i horribly convincing. well done sir
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(27-12-2015, 02:52 AM)7057sam Wrote:

lmao good effort
saved to photobucket to save deletion Big Grin

[Image: sam.jpg]

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Haha I used his fb profile picture along with a generic "women "picture from Google and used the face swap app.

I somehow think ive opened a can of worms,so expect 1 of me to appear shortly lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Ahaha that is fecking epic.
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First post/thread of Christmas! Merry Christmas! Dum-Dum 36 10,205 08-12-2014, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Matt