XUD build turbo options

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XUD build turbo options
Ok so after a lot of sound advice from members up here I've compiled a list of parts to build my XUD for my 306. I was lying on a CT machine today and of course me being me what was I thinking about ? Yep engines lol.

Anyways I'm going for either a Garrett Gt2052 or 2056 as recommended by another user.

I've looked both turbos up and specs seem to be perfect for what I want.

My question is, the standard turbo that comes with the XUD engine could I use that with the Garrett GT2052 or 2056 as a twin compound set up ? I know I'll need to mod the 9mm pump further than for a single turbo or fit a new pump but would it be possible or just be all over the place with dead spots etc. I don't really know much about the standard turbo that comes with it other then the Phase 1 and Phase two's had different turbos if I'm right ?
Thanks given by:
Errr, short answer is no.
Long answer needs a Ruan interjection.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2015, 06:45 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: Errr, short answer is no.
Long answer needs a Ruan interjection.

I get you hahaha.

Seen a few things written by him I wouldn't mind some advice actually, seems very knowledgeable about these.
Thanks given by:
Judt get the gt20 off of a merc and mod up the 9mm pump( gov mod, steep lda grind, max fuel) front mount and thats all you need for savage usable power. All the info is on this forum just spend an evening goin through threads and searchin and ya will get some good info.

HDI D'Turbo Daily Driver ---- XUD D'Turbo Project
Thanks given by: Adam CD P1
(04-12-2015, 08:23 PM)daveylennon93 Wrote: Judt get the gt20 off of a merc and mod up the 9mm pump( gov mod, steep lda grind, max fuel) front mount and thats all you need for savage usable power. All the info is on this forum just spend an evening goin through threads and searchin and ya will get some good info.

Oh sweet yeah that's pretty much the plan. Thanks Smile Which Merc did you get the gt20 from ? I'm gonna be taking a trip out to Kilcock dismantlers for parts at some stage as I'm on a budget
Thanks given by:
I havnt got the gt20 but was lookin into it for my project( slow progress).
Merc c250 or c220 has them so thats what ur lookin for.

Thanks given by: Adam CD P1
I got that set up on my car with the gearbox mounted turbo and standard turbo down the back reconed injectors and moded pump it can go like f*ck lol may not be most people's choice but it can move and cost me very little so I'm happy :-)
Thanks given by:
Don't bother with any compound setup, especially with the standard turbo. A good semi modern turbo like a gt2052 or 56 would be ideal and simple enough to fit. Be warned though there will always be the possiblity of spitting rods at any point, that's just a risk you take when you tune these unless you pay the money to go for custom forged rods but its also half the fun Wink
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2015, 09:59 PM)daveylennon93 Wrote: I havnt got the gt20 but was lookin into it for my project( slow progress).
Merc c250 or c220 has them so thats what ur lookin for.
Ah sweet I'll have a look around for them so ?

(04-12-2015, 11:58 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote: I got that set up on my car with the gearbox mounted turbo and standard turbo down the back reconed injectors and moded pump it can go like f*ck lol may not be most people's choice but it can move and cost me very little so I'm happy :-)
I might give that a try at some point so Smile

(05-12-2015, 04:38 AM)HDi--Power Wrote: Don't bother with any compound setup, especially with the standard turbo. A good semi modern turbo like a gt2052 or 56 would be ideal and simple enough to fit. Be warned though there will always be the possiblity of spitting rods at any point, that's just a risk you take when you tune these unless you pay the money to go for custom forged rods but its also half the fun Wink
Yeah the first set up is definitely gonna be a simple one like that with a nice single turbo. Gonna have a root around Kilcock dismantlers for various bits haha. Should be a sweet build anyways I have an fb page and I'm gonna be using the 306 to represent the page at shows etc Smile
Thanks given by:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bigges...jTZlH_s%3D

Should be adequate.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2015, 06:23 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bigges...jTZlH_s%3D

Should be adequate.

I wouldnt bother with this turbo unless your pump is gov modded fairly substantialy. Haha

15000rpm xud FTW ☺

Thanks given by:
(08-12-2015, 06:23 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bigges...jTZlH_s%3D

Should be adequate.

Rofl Nah might not be big enough I think something a little bigger might do Wink
Thanks given by:
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know, if the Garrett VNT20 turbo (off of an Audi 2,5V6 TDI) is the same as the Gt2052V? Will the VNT20 be good for my XUD?

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
http://www.dieselevante.it/turbochargers.asp

looks like its a gt2052vnt off 155bhp version. should probably be ok for 170ish i reckon with correct fuelling etc
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(26-06-2017, 05:48 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: http://www.dieselevante.it/turbochargers.asp

looks like its a gt2052vnt off 155bhp version. should probably be ok for 170ish i reckon with correct fuelling etc

Thanks a lot! Very useful link.
Thanks given by:
No worries man. Someone on here sent me this site once. Cant remember who though, point is i cant take credit for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
mcafee activate have without a doubt the course of action of highlights which can ensure your electronic on the web Mcafee activate and isolated nearness of the getting ready contraptions, and it causes you secure it similarly as it can keep up the power of your PC.

Microsoft Office setup includes the setup file which helps the users to install the latest version of Microsoft Office on their PC Office.com/setup and laptop.

Exceptional technical assistance for setting up office 365 in your computer or laptop. office setup just give us a call on our number and we are ready to give you the best help.

Here you can get item keys for Office 365 full form and individual Office apps. office setup Here we are giving full help to introduce office bundle click here for more subtleties.

Webroot Mobile Security is a multi client permit enabling you to utilize your permit on up to 3 gadgets. webroot safe On the off chance that you are utilizing the most extreme number of gadgets you should uninstall from the old gadget preceding introducing on the new gadget.

On the off chance that you need to reinstall office or fix it, office my account you can reverify your item key on setup page and can download more established form of office

To get started Office 2019, 2016 and office 365 download Office.com/myaccount or installation you must need valid 25 character product key,

Norton Setup Internet and Device Security. Norton give total seCurity to web and device. norton setup Every business constantly expected to send the record and subtleties material and everybody needs to beyond any doubt that the archives that are sending the best possible and unique arrangement.

Before you can install Office 365 or Office 2019 you need to associate it with a Microsoft account, Office.com/setup Click Download and install Office

To activate Hulu on your device, hulu.com/activate either use the on-screen keyboard to enter your Hulu log in information or go to hulu.com/activate and enter the device activation code. Either of these methods will allow you to use Hulu on any Hulu-supported device.

If your purchase of Office came with a product key, office setup you enter your product key. After you enter your key, you can download and install Office, or you can renew your Office 365 subscription.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tell me how to spend some money pls.. turbo options? 089 8 4,213 22-10-2018, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Dave
  XUD build options blinkyeatu 5 2,473 10-12-2015, 01:59 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  VNT Turbo Options tenwierdufos 12 7,499 12-06-2014, 10:36 PM
Last Post: tenwierdufos