Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Old Club Photos
#31
meet at my house where FMIC was fitted to Midnightclubs car where he almost cried cause dumdum took a hammer to his car to remove bits of cooling fans

Emma spent all day in her jamas
 ive loads of pics lmao!

   
   
   

Darren coaling cyclists on the southwest meet over Dartmoor 2011

   

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

#32
(24-07-2015, 10:38 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:
(24-07-2015, 10:27 PM)Matt Wrote: my first meet was a midnight tunnel run, its where i met the oldies like paddy, taylon and maria.

thants going back years now!

i had my blue 1.6 as seen above, licence plate end in spa, with the pedo bear sticker

Pretty sure you were one of the first people I ever spoke to.

probably Smile i think i remember it, i was quite like "omg what am i doing with all these strangers in a dark tunnel" haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#33
(24-07-2015, 09:01 PM)procta Wrote: is dans old blue 205 still a live?

Yeah as far as I know. Dan sold it to Carl, Carl sold it on for a Bora iirc...

.gov site says it SORN so presumably not been scrapped. Smile


(24-07-2015, 09:42 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: My old 306 in that last pic Smile

Yep...was thinking how rare it is you bringing a 306 to a 306 meet rather than a Vauxhall... Big Grin
#34
[Image: 7ED03D35-02A4-4F99-9209-4D418EBB4D98_zps0ukt0xyg.jpg]

Christ I remember this vividly.

.net xmas meet, coventry. After a full on session in the bar, JonnyB and Dum ended up drinking in Mine and Niall's room 'till the early hours. Shit did not even cover how i felt... As can probably be told by our faces lmao
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#35
Christ i have never ever in my life felt as bad as i did then in that photo. Shit we drunk a lot haha
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#36
back in the days of wolfrace dragons and seat covers yo
#37
(25-07-2015, 08:13 AM)Niall Wrote: Christ i have never ever in my life felt as bad as i did then in that photo. Shit we drunk a lot haha

I can't believe you 2 were such fannys, me and Jonny were right as rain even after about 16 pints.
#38
(25-07-2015, 10:59 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(25-07-2015, 08:13 AM)Niall Wrote: Christ i have never ever in my life felt as bad as i did then in that photo. Shit we drunk a lot haha

I can't believe you 2 were such fannys, me and Jonny were right as rain even after about 16 pints.

Is that how much we drunk? I lost count after about 10! lol. I do remember letting you into my hotel room that night (bad move) and you cracking open beers for everyone. Next thing i remember waking up, open beer in hand with you three laughing at me lol
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#39
[Image: 1399530_10152639237365476_1239851701_o.jpg]

Impromptu trip to Scotland with some members...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#40
Te evening of said impromptu trip lmao

       
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#41
One of many of a car fixing day

[Image: D394E5B2-405C-4292-8ED7-F4E14F58E217-391...6C6DD3.jpg]

Ruan and Sam in bed at about 8pm at a christmas meet due to having too many tomatoes

[Image: FFC0A11A-CB8D-4B6B-BDE0-552537C96F8D-530...5CEFEA.jpg]
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#42
(25-07-2015, 05:07 PM)Niall Wrote:
(25-07-2015, 10:59 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(25-07-2015, 08:13 AM)Niall Wrote: Christ i have never ever in my life felt as bad as i did then in that photo. Shit we drunk a lot haha

I can't believe you 2 were such fannys, me and Jonny were right as rain even after about 16 pints.

Is that how much we drunk? I lost count after about 10! lol. I do remember letting you into my hotel room that night (bad move) and you cracking open beers for everyone. Next thing i remember waking up, open beer in hand with you three laughing at me lol

No thats how many me and Jonny had. You and Grant pansied out of beers towards the end. You did at least reach the magic dozen.



I remember pretty much carrying Ruan upstairs with someone else just prior to that photo being taken. May of been Niall.

[Image: FFC0A11A-CB8D-4B6B-BDE0-552537C96F8D-530...5CEFEA.jpg]
#43
sounds like you lads have wild piss ups! Do you lads just put some cash in a jar and go to the nearest supermarket and buy slabs?
#44
(25-07-2015, 09:19 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(25-07-2015, 05:07 PM)Niall Wrote:
(25-07-2015, 10:59 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(25-07-2015, 08:13 AM)Niall Wrote: Christ i have never ever in my life felt as bad as i did then in that photo. Shit we drunk a lot haha

I can't believe you 2 were such fannys, me and Jonny were right as rain even after about 16 pints.

Is that how much we drunk? I lost count after about 10! lol. I do remember letting you into my hotel room that night (bad move) and you cracking open beers for everyone. Next thing i remember waking up, open beer in hand with you three laughing at me lol

No thats how many me and Jonny had. You and Grant pansied out of beers towards the end. You did at least reach the magic dozen.



I remember pretty much carrying Ruan upstairs with someone else just prior to that photo being taken. May of been Niall.

That was bloody Rockers' home brew!!!

The other stuff was merely "not helping"...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#45
(25-07-2015, 09:19 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(25-07-2015, 05:07 PM)Niall Wrote:
(25-07-2015, 10:59 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(25-07-2015, 08:13 AM)Niall Wrote: Christ i have never ever in my life felt as bad as i did then in that photo. Shit we drunk a lot haha

I can't believe you 2 were such fannys, me and Jonny were right as rain even after about 16 pints.

Is that how much we drunk? I lost count after about 10! lol. I do remember letting you into my hotel room that night (bad move) and you cracking open beers for everyone. Next thing i remember waking up, open beer in hand with you three laughing at me lol

No thats how many me and Jonny had. You and Grant pansied out of beers towards the end. You did at least reach the magic dozen.



I remember pretty much carrying Ruan upstairs with someone else just prior to that photo being taken. May of been Niall.

Yeah it was me Chris. Ruan wouldn't stop throwing up so i remember carrying him with you with a carrier bag in the other hand just in case he decided to chunder all over the lift in the premier inn lol
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#46
Heh that home brew was incredible, as was the lolvo, cheapest christmas meet ever!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#47
Holy bejesus, there's my old China 1.4 with the silver bonnet! They really were the nuts back then weren't they! lol

[Image: Photo-0050-6.jpg]
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#48
[Image: C53B1753-5740-41D6-A963-86FD752C6A42-103...A2964A.jpg]


[Image: 112316AF-DB5F-4CF0-89AE-3FECB130DFAC-103...CEA0AC.jpg]

[Image: 4a266f74.jpg]

[Image: ec7bf90a.jpg]

[Image: 100_0211.jpg]

[Image: 100_0212.jpg]

   
   
   
   
   

Oh and for those that have mentioned about mowle trying to shit on my car.....
   
   
On the 306 waiting list.
#49
Jesus christ lmao
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
#50
We do have some awesome times as a club.
#51
I do love how socially acceptable it is in this club to touch other members members inappropriately
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
#52
(25-02-2016, 09:36 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: I do love how socially acceptable it is in this club to touch other members members inappropriately

Nope... Thats just you lmao
Wishes for more power...
#53
(25-02-2016, 10:12 AM)Piggy Wrote:
(25-02-2016, 09:36 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: I do love how socially acceptable it is in this club to touch other members members inappropriately

Nope... Thats just you lmao

Haven't heard you complaining yet ninja
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
#54
(25-07-2015, 11:45 PM)Ruan Wrote:
(25-07-2015, 09:19 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(25-07-2015, 05:07 PM)Niall Wrote:
(25-07-2015, 10:59 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(25-07-2015, 08:13 AM)Niall Wrote: Christ i have never ever in my life felt as bad as i did then in that photo. Shit we drunk a lot haha

I can't believe you 2 were such fannys, me and Jonny were right as rain even after about 16 pints.

Is that how much we drunk? I lost count after about 10! lol. I do remember letting you into my hotel room that night (bad move) and you cracking open beers for everyone. Next thing i remember waking up, open beer in hand with you three laughing at me lol

No thats how many me and Jonny had. You and Grant pansied out of beers towards the end. You did at least reach the magic dozen.



I remember pretty much carrying Ruan upstairs with someone else just prior to that photo being taken. May of been Niall.

That was bloody Rockers' home brew!!!

The other stuff was merely "not helping"...

Haha there was nothing wrong with it Wink

Remember that night surprising well although it was so f*cking messy haha so much fun


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)