[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
I've only just taxed mine an hour ago.
Thanks given by:
On our way 
Thanks given by:
On Our way see you there  Inlove
Thanks given by:
I'm here and parked in some random section, I know there's a stand pass available but do I need it or can I come and join you all?
Thanks given by:
Why was piggy having a Sunday drive around the track?
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2015, 03:57 PM)Paul_13 Wrote: Why was piggy having a Sunday drive around the track?

lmao

A few of us were wondering this! I think it was the earlier sessions he was taking it easy.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
More power than skill maybe? Wink Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Track time was interesting :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yup was very suprised by day666's car (if it was him) he was annoyingly quick -.- really couldn't catch him
Thanks given by: Day666
Bwarrrp! what an epic day i thoroughly enjoyed myself on track
no spills for me this year just lots of Vpower eaten by the 6!
also have no front pads left and discs are shot but they have done good for the time ive abused them Smile

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
(06-06-2015, 07:29 PM)Lwilliams Wrote: Yup was very suprised by day666's car (if it was him) he was annoyingly quick -.- really couldn't catch him

That was Me  TMI

Colin Satchell & Sandy Browns & Jenveys fault !!!!
With advice from Welshpug/ Mei 

Lee Your Car was going some !!!
Thanks given by:
Who's Lee? Cully?

Maybe lI'll have to go visit them for their wisdom at some point Smile
Thanks given by:
Lwilliams and Day666 were both super rapid!!

My first 3 runs she was getting mega hot. 105-110 coolant temp.
So every time I got onto start/finish straight I was backing right off and cruising to let it cool. As I got to Avon it would be under 100 again and I would go mental for the lap till next start/finish straight!

Once I had taken me numberplate off and front grill, it was SO much better! I went out on my own and felt so much happier! I could keep the hammer down the whole way round and it didnt go over 100.
I had 125mph into avon on my best lap.

The show was pretty crap if I am honest. Hardly anyone about and hardly any trade stands. We had a good position but it ended up feeling like a carpark. Especially with me on the end and a crappy lassa van parked right up next to me! That bloody thing.

FRENCH car show...sod off with your pink jap crap to japfest!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(07-06-2015, 06:33 AM)Lwilliams Wrote: Who's Lee?  Cully?

Maybe lI'll have to go visit them for their wisdom at some point Smile

dont know who lee is

me cully , paul Wink

GTI6 Info

Thanks given by:
^^^ Cully you were a hero on track for the few laps I could stomach as your passenger, you really were trying to drive the wheels off that thing.
Thanks given by:
Who won the 306oc trophy after Paul I voted for a white 6? I think the last 3 of the number plate was dbm.?
Thanks given by:
(07-06-2015, 10:23 AM)Lwilliams Wrote: Who won the 306oc trophy after Paul I voted for a white 6? Dbm I think the last 3 of the number plate was

306oc trophy

mikey b with his Ph1 took the most vote

Mrs puglove with her white XSI took 2nd

Eeyore with his 1.8 homebrew took 3rd

there were a lot of single votes so for a while i was concerened we were going to have to split the prizes amongsted every one, but in the  end the three above got more votes Smile

thanks everyone who voted
I did manage to give out 40 tickets to people on stand
apparently there were 45 regestered to attend according to FCS admin

GTI6 Info

Thanks given by:
Had a really good time again nice people nice cars thanks for the people who voted for my car means a lot see you all at pugfest 
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Well I know we had 2passes but our 2nd was a van so didn't the think it would be fair to enter it because the van would win lol
Thanks given by:
I voted Micky B  

Sorry Lwilliams god knows where the Lee came from  

My cars totally stnd engine apart from x8 injector Colin Satchell inlet manifold & Jenvey 91mm with 60 trumpets & Satchell shift but Sandy Brown Map & Loom nothing stripped out all stnd 6 as Pebbles can vouch for .....ohh two bucket seat !!!!

Also lots of great advice from Welshpug/ Mei  

You guys & girls were great to us sorry we didn't hang out much ...I was on the track 90% of the day ...loved your stand & flag stands of 306 parts ...Quality  
Thank you
Thanks given by:
Me and Mrs Piggy didnt vote, sorry cully.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
What suspension you running mate? I noticed you had a lsd, coming out of the coners couldn't put any power down you wss just going Tongue that an the fact we was on the soft compound r888 didn't help at all I think... To hot for it "/ as your local to combe I'm sure we'll see you on a few more track days Smile
Thanks given by:
(07-06-2015, 12:51 PM)Day666 Wrote: loved your stand & flag stands of 306 parts ...Quality  

your welcome Wink
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.

Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/
Thanks given by:
(07-06-2015, 01:35 PM)Piggy Wrote: Me and Mrs Piggy didnt vote, sorry cully.

Me either, I'd of voted for Mattcheese, the supply of pills out of his roof box was epic and makes car a winner for that alone. Also he deserves some sort of award for this weekend anyway.
Thanks given by:
(07-06-2015, 01:56 PM)with Lwilliams Wrote: What suspension you running mate? I noticed you had a lsd, coming out of the coners couldn't put any power down  you wss just going :P that an the fact we was on the soft compound r888 didn't help at all I think... To hot for it "/ as your local to combe I'm sure we'll see you on a few more track days :)

Bilstein B8 front with Eibachs & vibra technics p bushes .....rest standard apart from 3j plate diff ...rears Bilstein group n 205 dampers with 21 bars & solid Mounts 
Dunlop Dz03g med compound tyres 27psi rear & 24psi front giving 31hot rear & 30 hot fronts ...
2.4 mk1 rack ...Satchell shift  Satchell inlet with x8 injectors and loom & mapping by Sandy Brown & 91mm jenvey bodies ...and inside fully there not stripped ...road going car 
Yes see you soon guys  :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:
Thanks given by:
(07-06-2015, 02:52 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 01:35 PM)Piggy Wrote: Me and Mrs Piggy didnt vote, sorry cully.

Me either, I'd of voted for Mattcheese, the supply of pills out of his roof box was epic and makes car a winner for that alone. Also he deserves some sort of award for this weekend anyway.

I felt sure there would be an award for the only roofboxed 306 to be dealing drugs "prescription" out of said roofbox?..... Need to sort this voting shit out lol, seriously though, a good turn out, great laugh and a drink with the boys, few high jinx and a little fixing and engine tinkering what more could you want, as a man of advanced years I don't give a crap about cars filled with speakers or air ride suspension but I love the old classics 205s 309s GT5 etc and the craic, speaking for myself I had a great time as always, even tho a lot of Sat was spent laying trackside burning and hanging out my arse Big Grin .... See you all at Pugfest if I can make it, fingers crossed Smile x
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
So i meant to reply to this thread a while ago but didnt get around to it Sad

First off id like to say a massive thanks to everyone that came along. It was great to see some old friends, great to see some new members turn up and as per usual, a fantastic laugh with probably one too many beers involved lol
We had a fantastic spot this year at the show but unfortunately struggled with organisation due to not know exactly what space we would have. Hopefully next year will be a bit better. 
The weather held up nicely but the wind was a shame as it meant our balloon towers that Toseland arranged had to be tied to the gazebo which its self was blowing away Sad
Was great to see a good mix of cars this year on our stand and even better to see a lot of them out on track giving some much bigger machinery a hard time...With the exception of Kentiiboi of course who looked like he was on a casual trundle to the local shops Wink

Thanks to everyone who arranged the show for us. Big thanks to Cully for arranging the prizes for the voting and sweet talking (read taking out for a date) the manager of his local Halfords for some prizes. Unfortunately the cup for the winner didnt turn up on time however i have this now and will be giving it to Mikey B at Pugfest Smile

Really looking forward to doing it all again now at Pugfest!

[Image: IMG_3816_zps0brqeihn.jpg]
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Well... didn't wanna unleash the full 78bhp and upset everyone! [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
But was a great weekend can't wait for pugfest! :-)
Thanks to everyone that organised everything. :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm going to take a moment to thank myself for being a 206 legend.

Thanking myself also for the big breakfast sunday morning. Yum.

Seriously though, well done for everything guys Wink
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: Castle Combe - Forge Action Day - 08/09/18 Eeyore 15 15,990 10-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: cully
  Show: French Car Show 2018 - Donington - 7th & 8th July 2018 Eeyore 19 17,108 04-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  Show: Castle Combe - Spring Action Day - 07/04/18 Eeyore 43 18,488 08-04-2018, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Cho99er5000