custom 1.8 pug

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
custom 1.8 pug
oh my god I would eat your arm off for the book! I know everyone to scared to San their at these days nothing was wrong with the car! this isn't my first attempt but the longest I have stuck with a car I normally get annoyed or it looks shit and scrap it I can't give up on this one lol that green car with 406 headlights also had impress rear lights! I got my own head lights I am currently making that's also replaces the trip that normally goes under the head light first day today hitting it with a flat sander going on a welding training g course soon so next car will have proper max power mods Smile

what is a K series I quite like this engine to be fair it's quite Eco and shifts ok too
Thanks given by:
(11-06-2015, 11:28 AM)lolsteve Wrote: Should slap a k series in there. Much better 1.8 engine isn't that right Eeyore Wink

Who said the max power days are over

Then paint it diablo Smile  
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
angry

(11-06-2015, 08:04 PM)blue Wrote: angry

more angry

more angry
Thanks given by:
Got a pic with the lights on? Bet this looks sick in the dark.
Thanks given by:
Be interesting when it's done.

Got a colour in mind ?
Thanks given by:
no no pics with lights on ill do some I am getting slightly daunted by the amount of work I am creating myself here not sure on colour I need to get a job but can't hence why progress is slow I want to paint it the original colour again which was dark blue but will probably end up plastic dipping it I still need to make a lense for the head lights need some perspects!

(12-06-2015, 11:30 AM)l blue Wrote: no no pics with lights on ill do some I am getting slightly daunted by the amount of work I am creating myself here not sure on colour I need to get a job but can't hence why progress is slow I want to paint it the original colour again which was dark blue but will probably end up plastic dipping it I still need to make a lense for the head lights need some perspects!
Thanks given by:
frustrated! I originally removed my bumper and got impatient and ended up taking just the skin off now realised how close I was to removing it properly with the bar and brackets and fog lights attached I now am faced with the daunting task fixing the bumper support the brackets and the fog light brackets so frustraiting just if I was a little more patient originally ! huff !
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2015, 12:41 PM)blue Wrote: frustrated! I originally removed my bumper and got impatient and ended up taking just the skin off now realised how close I was to removing it properly with the bar and brackets and fog lights attached I now am faced with the daunting task fixing the bumper support the brackets and the fog light brackets so frustraiting just if I was a little more patient originally ! huff !

been there done that. its a horrible job! Even worse is where the captive bolts come out of the bumper.
Thanks given by:
How come you're struggling to get a job? Why not go self employed offering a fibre glassing service?
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2015, 12:58 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: How come you're struggling to get a job? Why not go self employed offering a fibre glassing service?

What to the blind lol 

Only joking mate Smile
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2015, 03:16 PM)7057sam Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 12:58 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: How come you're struggling to get a job? Why not go self employed offering a fibre glassing service?

What to the blind lol 

Only joking mate Smile

this car has been done on a tiny budget and been a massive learning curve with no help Smile
Thanks given by:
dw mate youre doing a great job. I like the rear spoiler. Only seen stuff like that on the rally car!
Thanks given by:
got lots of sanding and shaping to do

it was a challenge set by a freind said try make a duck tail wing that's what happend bit big but might actually make it better handling who knows lol well I will soon when I can afford insurance not too bad tbh

anyone tell me what bet engined for 1.8 I heard someone say ecu weakest point? I will fiddle with the air filter and induction got a few vents and ducts I fixed the bumper mount Gota fix the fog lights bracket still
Thanks given by:
Yeah, those pics do the spoiler far more justice than that first one you uploaded! Wink Looks really good mate.

Does look like you have a flat tyre as well though. lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
calling it say done some wet sanding all over need more sand paper to shape up what's there and need some clear perspects for the lights 
Thanks given by:
I need some fibreglassing done on my car, if this get much better I'm going to enlist your services. Are you expensive?
Thanks given by:
I won't be expensive cheapest you will find and you will be my first customer I have some pretty cool ideas but will only work on three door I'll upload some designs if u tell me what car you got and what sorta thing you want happily
Thanks given by:
There's loads wrong with the 1.8 Wink
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
This obviously looks like hell at the moment. I'm sure you are aware of that.

But I'm sure if you are serious with the project and get it finished it'll look great.

Good luck Smile
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
some days it is harder to see potential! nothing wrong with this 1.8 I previous owner, 90k on the clock the body didn't have abit a rust just the odd dent bit was stock I don't do stock

does a lowering kit from a 206 fit the 306?
Thanks given by:
different
Thanks given by:
It's the same price to get 306 springs, why bother with 206?

They should fit though, yes.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
[Image: 6c396599bd83517a2f6d7a6adc7e7655.jpg][Image: cbc348cb3799333540a23e08d504205f.jpg][Image: 6ca29879bd5de4a8a26c42f6ca7fe530.jpg][Image: 4c6da59405a9baca89f1eebbe9d3327f.jpg][Image: 4dc61a4813965951954305c785decce6.jpg]

more sanding done and needed
Thanks given by:
I like the 'PUG 360' badges.
Thanks given by:
I like the wings. Looks like youve done a lot of sanding. that bonnet looks a lot better!
Thanks given by:
I have done a lot of sandin still have a lot more to do fine finishing and get the gaps nice and flush got a jap plate for the front when it's done and primed a lot of fine shaping around the head lights bumpers and wing to do been busy doing a splitter on a m3 bumper Wink

.......... needs lowering might do mad camo paint job in blue white grey
Thanks given by:
headlights look good. but that spoiler defiantey needs to sit at little less of an angle its too verticle for my liking
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
This will look crazy when it's done, well done man
Thanks given by:
Thumbs Up 
lots more sanding done I'm keen to get it road worthy need to put my number plate somewhere I have been thinking maybe do the car a really cool camo job with the writing and effects. I still have MOT for six months so want to use it as not sure if car with get they another mot with these mods? thanks for all the comments I hope it looks mad because it's taken a lot of my energy!

I put some paint on to see what it will kinda look like

Undecided ....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
That looks pretty damn awesome in paint mate, nice work! Only bit I can see from that pic that looks a bit ropey is the grill at the moment, but I'm sure it wouldn't take a man of your caliber long to sort that. Wink

Keep up the great work, and fair play to you for pushing the boundries! ThumbsUp
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by: