Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Paint inner rims?
#1
Should i paint the inner rims blue or leave them black, Iv tryed one but not sure i like it yet

[Image: DSC00913.jpg]


[Image: DSC00912.jpg]


[Image: DSC00914.jpg]
#2
that is quite nice and a subtle difference! do it!

BLUE
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#3
Black i reckon..
#4
Alot of effort for something you wont see very much... i say do it lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#5
Hmmm can barley see it. Although it does loo good on big wheels with large space between the spikes Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#6
Iv just bought a new paint gun for doing the car but i still need some more things before i start it. just painted the alloys black yesterday, yet to flat them down but i need more sandpaper. I would have liked to paint the inners white to match the car but i will never paint alloys white ever again.. dont think i have any other colours to try, the cyclones do look like they could do with some 10mm spacers
#7
Done them, can alwase pant them black again. The main reason is to try stop dirt sticking and putting the balancing out
#8
I'd say do it ! But will just get covered in brake dust !
On the 306 waiting list.
#9
Looks cool when theyre clean, but I know the wheels on my 205 used to be shitty with brake dust after like 100 miles. And can you really be bothered to jack the car up and remove each wheel and scrub all the brake dust off every time you clean your car?! lol
#10
I think blue. It will look good!
#11
Definately win. I'm going to do mine white
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#12
also paint your wheel bolts i know after a while the paint comes back off again if you take your wheels on and off all the time, just makres it look a bit cleaner,

if you wanna know what it looks like i done mine. but ca do the inside, i was gonna play with designs on the cyclones maybe do some sorta effect on it all.. but not sure what :/

[Image: 548720_10150644422159965_730414964_91648...8576_n.jpg]
#13
Need to get yourself some of the plastic caps for them, thats what i did earlier, need to paint the sides of them tho as the bolts they came off are shorter so dont poke out so far

[Image: DSC00916.jpg]
#14
Shame you can't have blue disc too. That would look epic!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#15
Not sure il like it yet, il give it a few days then either paint it a different colour or put it black
#16
Might just be your camera, but it looks like you've painted the tyre too.
#17
Its silicone grease so the paint wont stick to the tyre, just need to flat down the paint and pressure wash it off, i find its far quicker than masking tape
#18
personally i like it Big Grin tempted to do mine in diablo now ninja
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#19
Matt Wrote:Shame you can't have blue disc too. That would look epic!
You can... lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#20
Connor Wrote:
Matt Wrote:Shame you can't have blue disc too. That would look epic!
You can... lol

Really? Can you get purple? If so I want!!!!!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#21
I like it :-) doooo ittt
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#22
ish..

[Image: tmbd.jpg]
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#23
Wang want want!!!!! Looks awesome!!! Although probably wouldn't see them behind my wheels anyway lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#24
I just meant paint the discs lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#25
Connor Wrote:I just meant paint the discs lol

:think: :think:

maybe you should put a disclaimer after that quote?
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#26
painted mine mat black match's the brake dust
#27
Ebc do black discs...
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#28
Niall Wrote:Ebc do black discs...

Black Diamond make them too IIRC
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#29
And Brembo max discs are black too
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#30
Had fancy silver-coated discs on my Celica from M-Tec I think it was, £140 for the set of 4. Looks good, means you don't get the rusty edges on the discs and the mounting faces, makes everything look a lot cleaner.

Same effect can be had if you have some patience and a bit of hammerite though. I was just lazy lol
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)