Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone want some paint....?
#1
I've got a bit to get rid of! Confusedhock:

[Image: Carandstuff23312861.jpg]

Where the f*ck am I supposed to get rid of all that!? :o

Tom
#2
What colour is the paint? Does it look shiny when you clean it? If its silver I dont want it.


How many lids does each tin have, as I need easy access to the bottom of each tin ninja
#3
lmao

Theres no silver luckily.....no china either though. Sad

And some tins have no lids, just jump in the top and it feels like a cabby. Wink
#4
Erm..............no, not really, as for where your supposed to get rid of it, its called a tip Wink
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#5
mark_airey Wrote:Erm..............no, not really, as for where your supposed to get rid of it, its called a tip Wink

Yup, what Mark said, take it to the tip.
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
#6
any matt black?? Smile
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#7
Pour it in the soil, it came out the ground, it can bloody well go back there.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#8
What colour is "wood preserver"?
#9
I see you have some wood preserver there..

Could be useful in the bedroom ninja

Popcorn
Captain Standard

#10
Ruan Wrote:Pour it in the soil, it came out the ground, it can bloody well go back there.

Old paint is also apparently good for your lawn ninja
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#11
mark_airey Wrote:
Ruan Wrote:Pour it in the soil, it came out the ground, it can bloody well go back there.

Old paint is also apparently good for your lawn ninja

Especially the green lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#12
mark_airey Wrote:Erm..............no, not really, as for where your supposed to get rid of it, its called a tip Wink

Not allowed!! The guy at the dump said you can't take liquid waste such as paint to thier council tips. Sad
#13
Toms306 Wrote:
mark_airey Wrote:Erm..............no, not really, as for where your supposed to get rid of it, its called a tip Wink

Not allowed!! The guy at the dump said you can't take liquid waste such as paint to thier council tips. Sad

Tip it out then haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#14
Toby Wrote:I see you have some wood preserver there..

Could be useful in the bedroom ninja

Popcorn

God I must be slow.......I finally get that after reading it three times! Doh lol
#15
Matt Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:Not allowed!! The guy at the dump said you can't take liquid waste such as paint to thier council tips. Sad

Tip it out then haha

But thats naughty :o
#16
ginge191 Wrote:any matt black?? Smile

I've already had the matt black ninja


Also, just remembered scott showed me how to multiquote on here last week lol... :oops:
#17
Got a shed? Paint it with all the paints haha or send them my wad I'll use them on the car lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#18
Havent got a shed now.....except this one next to the skip....... lol

[Image: Carandstuff23312863.jpg]

Seriously though, the shed is in the skip....thats where half the paint came from.....
#19
If they wont take liquid tip it out on a tarpaulin and let it go hard then take it to them
#20
Daniel306 Wrote:If they wont take liquid tip it out on a tarpaulin and let it go hard then take it to them

Thats a good idea but I can't see that working lol?? :? :think:
#21
Just pour it out, once dry fold it up and put some tape round it. If they ask what it is..... Old tarpaulin init Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#22
Toms306 Wrote:
Daniel306 Wrote:If they wont take liquid tip it out on a tarpaulin and let it go hard then take it to them

Thats a good idea but I can't see that working lol?? :? :think:

Why not?? its an awesome ides, its no longer liquid waste if its dry is it? lol just a tarpaulin covered in paint!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#23
Matt Wrote:Just pour it out, once dry fold it up and put some tape round it. If they ask what it is..... Old tarpaulin init Wink

Haha, guess so....will have to find one thats not full of holes first I think! lol
#24
Or put them in that whacking great big skip sat next to your car?
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
#25
burnmw Wrote:Or put them in that whacking great big skip sat next to your car?

Can you see any space in there? :laugh:

I don't think they allow paint in there and my nan didn't ask when she ordered it. :roll:

We will need another so may see if we can find one that takes paint!
#26
I was going to say just paint something and then take it to them or lob it in the skip! Can you not just do this?

[Image: harlequin_800.jpg]
#27
SRowell Wrote:I was going to say just paint something and then take it to them or lob it in the skip! Can you not just do this?

[Image: harlequin_800.jpg]

That came out of the factory like that!

Harlequin limited edition Big Grin they did a 6n polo too!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#28
DOWN THE SINK!

DOWN THE SINK!

DOWN THE SINK!

*chant*

Wouldn't be surprised if there was some lead based paint, considering how old some of that looks!!!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#29
Ruan Wrote:DOWN THE SINK!

DOWN THE SINK!

DOWN THE SINK!

*chant*

Wouldn't be surprised if there was some lead based paint, considering how old some of that looks!!!

weigh it in lol
#30
You could leave all the lids off until they all set?? that would stop them being a liquid Big Grin
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)