Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fast Show Santa Pod.
#1
Is anyone going to fast show at Santa Pod from this forum?
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
#2
I was until the car broke last week. So going to have to wait till later in the year now i only go for the RWYB really
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#3
Yes,this is the thread I made


http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=28845
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#4
(05-03-2015, 10:34 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: I was until the car broke last week. So going to have to wait till later in the year now i only go for the RWYB really

Oh man, might see you at fcs then, is it bad?

(05-03-2015, 11:29 PM)7057sam Wrote: Yes,this is the thread I made


http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=28845

Couldn't find one before.. that's why I made a new one, will see you there I'm going for whole weekend. 
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Retro Show Santa Pod 3rd July MY95 4 5,441 29-04-2016, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Orta
  The Fast Show 21-22 March 2015 7057sam 19 13,453 24-03-2015, 06:59 AM
Last Post: Poodle
  santa pod rwyb impotentials 7 4,879 02-10-2014, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Orta

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)