Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pacman
#1
Yeah That's right... Pacman!

[Image: IMAG0140.jpg]


I'm THAT cool (bored) I wanted to show of my immense pacman sock.



Anyone else got cool novelty type items?



:mrgreen:
#2
i have a bottle of....
[Image: 033.jpg]
[Image: 034.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#3
[Image: 2012-03-02130119.jpg]
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#4
re pacman mine is best!!!


Attached Files Image(s)
   
#5
f*ck me dec will be along soon showing us his novelty item AGAIN!!!!!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#6
I'm wearing lycra ... does this constitute for this thread?
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#7
I have a stig on my boot. lol

[attachment=0]


Attached Files Image(s)
   
#8
I thought you had a silver golf?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#9
4WayDiablo Wrote:I thought you had a silver golf?

I do. Confusedhock: Try and keep up Phil Tongue
#10
Paper wallet count? I drew an 8-bit pacman ghost on it and everything :p
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#11
Anything counts really, I also got nightmare before Christmas knickers lol and a gollywog teddy somewhere
#12
Toms306 Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:I thought you had a silver golf?

I do. Confusedhock: Try and keep up Phil Tongue
Unless my eyes decieve me then thats a dark blue one and you said "my golf" so im confused! But still it has "gt" on the back so cant surely be yours
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#13
My socks are better I can assure you.


Amber got me these for christmas


LOL

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Funny-Joke-Pr ... _872wt_802
#14
4WayDiablo Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:I do. Confusedhock: Try and keep up Phil Tongue
Unless my eyes decieve me then thats a dark blue one and you said "my golf" so im confused! But still it has "gt" on the back so cant surely be yours

I have 2 atm. lol
#15
so you constantly whine about that golf and how shit it is so you bought another!?!?!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#16
4WayDiablo Wrote:so you constantly whine about that golf and how shit it is so you bought another!?!?!

Yeah, thats pretty much exactly what I said in his other thread lol doesn't make much sense to me either Phill so your not alone!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#17
mark_airey Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:so you constantly whine about that golf and how shit it is so you bought another!?!?!

Yeah, thats pretty much exactly what I said in his other thread lol doesn't make much sense to me either Phill so your not alone!

And as I said in the thread, you guys won't understand the reasons for buying another yet. Wink

But also, people seem to think that similar cars are the identical, and they really AREN'T!! :o
#18
They are both lardy, heavy, ugly, wallowy, mk4 golfs though, and the new one has too many doors to be good, how much further do I need to look? lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#19
mark_airey Wrote:They are both lardy, heavy, ugly, wallowy, mk4 golfs though, and the new one has too many doors to be good, how much further do I need to look? lol

i h8 u Sad
#20
Cheers for the hijacking Tom....
#21
Tom if you continue to derail this thread i will drive to ipswitch on payday and run you over with your own golf! Seriously it's like every thread you post in!
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#22
rep........oh wait!
#23
Midnightclub Wrote:Tom if you continue to derail this thread i will drive to ipswitch on payday and run you over with your own golf! Seriously it's like every thread you post in!
Ipswich
Mwuhahaha
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#24
4WayDiablo Wrote:
Midnightclub Wrote:Tom if you continue to derail this thread i will drive to ipswitch on payday and run you over with your own golf! Seriously it's like every thread you post in!
Ipswich
Mwuhahaha

I'm ill so FYC lol
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#25
Idc lol your clearly not up to the job your title suggests :-P
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#26
4WayDiablo Wrote:Idc lol your clearly not up to the job your title suggests :-P

I don't see you marrying anyone? lol


EDIT: You're!
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#27
Midnightclub Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Idc lol your clearly not up to the job your title suggests :-P

I don't see you marrying anyone? lol
Its not all that often you see me is it :-P
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#28
ninja
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#29
Back on topic:

[Image: IMAG0258.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0259.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0260.jpg]
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#30
Did you make your own pacman wallet ?!?!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)