Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Big Wheels Need Big Brakes
#1
Ahem... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-106-Gt...3ce97730c2

Came across that while browsing ebay, saw a Saxo too with wheels that fitted terribly. It baffles me how anyone thinks it looks good.
#2
Look like drum brakes to me! Poor show (not that I can say anything, was rocking drums on the DT, albeit behind 14" harriers.) Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#3
(05-10-2014, 09:25 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Look like drum brakes to me! Poor show (not that I can say anything, was rocking drums on the DT, albeit behind 14" harriers.) Wink

Which is even more reason to hide them.

See also VAG cars, mainly Mk4 Golfs. They can take massive wheels but people think it looks good when they still have saucers for brakes.
#4
They look...... well they look anyway.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#5
I keep passing an Astra with huge aftermarket wheels and tiny bright red drums. lol

The Focus has got drums, but at least they're a reasonable size and mostly covered by the multispokes. lol
#6
those are sick blud. I never did anything like this with my first car. i was far too wise.
#7
The larger the wheels in comparison to brakes serve to increase both the actual at the wheels horsepowerofthe engine and also the drivers penis size by one extra inch for every inch larger than standard
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
#8
They're not even on a good 106. Silly boys, when will they learn. ............


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)