Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hdi slimline fan wiring
#1
Just fitting my slimline fan, I'm only going for a single fan it looks easy enough using the standard wiring. Would I be alright keeping all the relays and wiring and just using the wiring for one of the fans and just taping the ends off the other one.
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
#2
I'm running minebusing the omex as a trigger. That's not helpful for you but if anyone has or could make a guide of how to use the original wiring it would be much appreciated.
#3
On my d turbo I used the original wiring off the fans and cut and wired in the slim lines by using the 2 wires that go to each of the original fans
#4
Sorted it you can use the left fan wiring if your using a single fan like I did. I looked at the wiring diagram and the left is both high and low speed.
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
#5
if you tape up on set of fan wires and use only one you will only get full speed no slow speed
#6
(28-08-2014, 05:27 AM)cully Wrote: if you tape up on set of fan wires and use only one you will only get full speed no slow speed
Surly thats not an issue though. Full speed fans ftw. Although I have mine cut in on full speed when they hit about 90ish I think
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how have people installed and wired their slimline fans? MY95 22 12,343 25-06-2016, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Sambarker
  Slimline Fan Wiring Eeyore 3 3,073 27-05-2016, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Niall
  Fans...HDi fans... HDi slimline fans... wiring.. toseland 3 3,609 07-09-2015, 09:52 AM
Last Post: cully

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)