Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yorkshire RR - Cancelled!!!!!!!!
#91
Im game for that JP
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#92
I might be game for it to, can we pull car off inbetween runs tho? Need 2/3 mins of running to swap from veg to derv



#93
I could get a few lads possibly too
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#94
£30 for 3 runs I'd do that maybe get a list up?
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#95
Whereabouts in Manchester? Postcode so I can see how far this is? Previous one was quite far 4 me but straight up a1 wasn't an ish.
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
#96
Manchester works for me now Wink
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#97
Manchester

1. CJ rolling
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#98
Stockport.
JP
#99
(23-08-2014, 07:36 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Manchester

1. CJ rolling
2. Lolsteve rolling
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Manchester

1. CJ rolling
2. Lolsteve rolling
3. john1.4 - yeah whatever Smile rolling
Project: Formula Peugeot
1. CJ rolling
2. Lolsteve rolling
3. john1.4 - yeah whatever Smile rolling
4. jammapic - rolling
5. TheMilkman - I'm putting his name down because I know he will be in.
JP
1. CJ rolling
2. Lolsteve rolling
3. john1.4 - yeah whatever Smile rolling
4. jammapic - rolling
5. TheMilkman - I'm putting his name down because I know he will be in.
6.danny2009
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Good to see this being reorganised. What's the cost @ the new place?
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
(22-08-2014, 09:16 AM)jammapic Wrote: Ah, ok.

Well - little point then for 5.

If we had 10 people I could probably get it for £30 for 3 runs, in Stockport.

JP
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Cheers dude. Put me down as a maybe. I'm off that day but not sure if swmbo will have me doing diy *shudders*
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Got address? I'll be working till 12 so want to check times I could expect to be there
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Come on guys, get some names down Sad
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
I'm Defo carnt roll not with my tracking is like all over place I'll see of I can come along, but with no address not many people are gonna be there.



sorry guys, not gonna be able to come to this, it was either come along, or have wheels on the car... so wheels came first
Project: Formula Peugeot
Can't make it. Stockport just too far with the time constraints.
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Need an address and time and date really
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
1. CJ rolling
2. Lolsteve rolling
3. john1.4 - yeah whatever Smile rolling
4. jammapic - rolling
5. TheMilkman - I'm putting his name down because I know he will be in.
6.danny2009
7. rtha6551 rolling

Dependent on price/date

Assuming it is dr japs manchester?
I can only guess it's not happening, seen as it's supposed to be tomorrow and there's no address??



Its not going to be tomorrow, we only have a list of 7. I need 10 confirmed before we can run it.

JP
JP


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up April Camping Meet - CANCELLED THE_Liam 33 18,540 17-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam
Wink Retro Rides South Yorkshire - PERMANENTLY CANCELLED THE_Liam 154 76,617 28-09-2014, 08:53 AM
Last Post: karl1989
  Scarborough meet - *cancelled* THE_Liam 94 57,678 23-08-2013, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)