Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
5dr arches in 3dr?
#1
Would my arches off my 5dr fit my new 3dr?
#2
What do you mean by arches?

Arch liners?
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#3
(16-07-2014, 12:00 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: What do you mean by arches?

Arch liners?

Yeah the plastic liners Smile
#4
Believe they're all interchangeable, although I could be wrong. Wait for someone to confirm for sure
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#5
(16-07-2014, 12:15 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Believe they're all interchangeable, although I could be wrong. Wait for someone to confirm for sure

Okay thanks mate Smile
#6
Mine has a 3 door rear arch liner on and thats a five door
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#7
(16-07-2014, 01:46 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Mine has a 3 door rear arch liner on and thats a five door

I'll take that as a yes then, gonna fit them to my 3dr because it doesn't have any, had a look round and there's no rust so that's a bonus Smile
#8
Yeah they're interchangeable. I would really be checking the NSR arch though!
#9
yes they do, but you have to trim around the bottom edge where it goes by the bottom of the wheel arch. I replaced both of mine with ones from a 5 door petrol.
#10
Thanks guys Smile I'll try them out and trim what's needed
#11
Might be worth just undersealing them beore you fit them. As theyre already out the way.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
#12
(16-07-2014, 07:12 PM)Slam Wagon Wrote: Might be worth just undersealing them beore you fit them. As theyre already out the way.

Yeah I'll have to get some Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best way to seal arches rd070707 8 4,591 09-05-2015, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Pug0BZ3011
  arches opinions needed ? ash23 4 3,377 16-07-2014, 12:49 PM
Last Post: simonh
  Waxoyl inside the wheel arches? Pipps 5 4,596 25-10-2012, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Jonny b

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)