Pugfest - 13/07/2014

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pugfest - 13/07/2014
Thats where we watched that Focus ST plough into the barriers in '12? lol

Right so onto the important stuff, Tug of War team and theres gonna be a pug based quiz. Both teams of 4. Whos in?

ToW: (Skinny runts need not apply Tongue )
1. Connor

Quiz:
1. Connor
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm up for some tug of war. Metal plates mean my arms are strong Smile
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2014, 08:34 PM)shaunturner306 Wrote: Is pugfest always held at prescot an is it once a year as I wanted to go this year but got rear ended last week an cant make it this year

It is but doesn't mean it will never change Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I think they do a retro "run what you brung" day but don't qoute me on that.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Can we get team cripple going again for the tug of war this year Tongue
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
anyone got their tickets yet?? Undecided
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Anyone got an email contact for the pscuk lot?
Need to get a ticket lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I emailed them through their enquiry page a few days back now, but they don't seem to respond to emails...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I think it's admin@psooc.co.uk.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
I agree with you completely Niall, unfortunately though for some like me peg is based not far from where I live, so we get a lot of members and even ask kentiiboii it really gets to the point where you could go down for murder Smile, the sheer cockyness and stupidness of some of there members is just utterly shit tbh, on the flip side they've got some really good people who I get on with so well, I do think the main oc v peg is already in place though I'm afraid not from our side but they seem to be taking that tack Smile

Also Smile im down for tug of war SmileSmile
Thanks given by:
I wont be coming now, sorry guys.

If anyone wants my ticket you're welcome to it, it's not camping though.
Thanks given by:
Ill happily be in the tug of war team and quiz.

Also, who the f*ck is Peg?
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2014, 09:29 AM)Atterz Wrote: Also, who the f*ck is Peg?
its a facebook group Wink
https://www.facebook.com/groups/peugeotenthusiasts
Thanks given by:
Peugeot Enthusiast Group = PEG
Thanks given by:
I want my ticket!!!! Uhhhh lol
306 Rallye giving people a surprise because they think shes a 1.6 ;-) Silly people
Thanks given by:
[Image: prescott-map.jpg]

Just got my tickets come through!
Thanks given by:
Yay!!!!!

[attachment=17373]

No map for me though Sad
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
So I ordered a load of stuff and paid no attention. Now 2 sunday entrance tickets, 1 camping ticket and 2 car passes (both in different locations) have come through the door. Where are we supposed to be? Orchard? Because the other says paddock.
Thanks given by:
I found that map off google. There isnt one in the pack.
Thanks given by:
Ah fair enough, saw the crease...assumed was scanned in!!

Yeah, mine says Orchard
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I think both of my tickets say 107oc, but in the other box says 306oc. But it says orchards so I think itll be fine.

(04-07-2014, 06:57 AM)deggerz Wrote: I agree with you completely Niall, unfortunately though for some like me peg is based not far from where I live, so we get a lot of members and even ask kentiiboii it really gets to the point where you could go down for murder Smile, the sheer cockyness and stupidness of some of there members is just utterly shit tbh, on the flip side they've got some really good people who I get on with so well, I do think the main oc v peg is already in place though I'm afraid not from our side but they seem to be taking that tack Smile

Also Smile im down for tug of war SmileSmile

Dont get me started on that little twat Undecided seriously needs knocking down a few pegs!

"Who cares about how fast your car is, when you have coal" dude your amazing coaling xud doesn't coal... a hdi coals more! Undecided
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yay Big Grin

[attachment=17375]
Thanks given by:
Mine says orchard but I have an enter only ticket as I'm not camping, so what time should I expect to be arriving Sunday??
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2014, 04:06 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: Mine says orchard but I have an enter only ticket as I'm not camping, so what time should I expect to be arriving Sunday??

I'm gonna aim for around 9am last year I got there for 8am wasn't many people around at that time so gonna go abit later.

Thanks given by:
(04-07-2014, 04:28 PM)Chris_90 Wrote:
(04-07-2014, 04:06 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: Mine says orchard but I have an enter only ticket as I'm not camping, so what time should I expect to be arriving Sunday??

I'm gonna aim for around 9am last year I got there for 8am wasn't many people around at that time so gonna go abit later.

Sweet! Is there anyone convoying from up north?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
Fyi, early bird runs are 9-10am...

Briefing for drivers is around 9am.

I'm guna be there 8am ish Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Yes I am going Chris.

I am in the paddock and you lot are in the Orchard (car park) Tongue

Got my tickets through yesterday! Woooooo!
  2001 Onyx Black 306 HDi Dturbo
[Image: 37c8a52a-43f7-4f95-b11a-9e912fe2446a_zpsf69cda28.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2014, 05:23 PM)Ari Wrote: Yes I am going Chris.

I am in the paddock and you lot are in the Orchard (car park) Tongue

Got my tickets through yesterday! Woooooo!

The orchard isn't the carpark.....
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
It's also not an orchard... Confused

My ticket came through today, if anyone missed the deadline and doesn't want to camp you can have it for postage.
Thanks given by:
If we are at orchard I'm going to have to park with my car pointing up hill due to my reverse issues.

(03-07-2014, 06:29 PM)Niall Wrote: PEG have a small stand so yeah they will be in the main show ground. There isn't really any space in the show ground for a stand the size of ours.

Also, can we stop the abuse with other clubs? I didn't agree with their behaviour at FCS like most but no need to bitch about it. It just makes the atmosphere worse at meets and potentially could turn us into another Saxperience situation!
It's never gonna turn into that with us, were happy friendly people and not the violent types. I think thats why we upset people at FCS too much fun for them. That and trotters was upset with me cos I wasn't going to have a row with her, just turned the other cheek and walked away like a grown up. We won't be an issue to PEG or any of the other clubs that don't like us, on the up side though there wont be any C2 wankers there Smile

(04-07-2014, 09:29 AM)Atterz Wrote: Ill happily be in the tug of war team and quiz.
Haha, your like 10 stone wet through, you cant tug of war lol

ToW: (Skinny runts need not apply Tongue ) (hopefully kentiiboiiiii and/or deggerz will join in)
1. Connor
2. Dum-Dum

Quiz:
1. Connor

Treasure hunt team 1
1. Dum-Dum
Thanks given by: