Posts: 7,825
Threads: 465
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
114
Location: Cullompton Devon
Car Model/Spec: Vauxhall
ask Dum-Dum
Time must be up for his estate he's had it a while now
Posts: 1,897
Threads: 162
Joined: May 2012
Reputation:
21
Location: Dunstable
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDI Dturbo, Estate & GTI6
Haha, every true. He's not to far from me ether.
Posts: 1,897
Threads: 162
Joined: May 2012
Reputation:
21
Location: Dunstable
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDI Dturbo, Estate & GTI6
I'm still looking for these bits.
Posts: 1,897
Threads: 162
Joined: May 2012
Reputation:
21
Location: Dunstable
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDI Dturbo, Estate & GTI6
03-07-2014, 09:36 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014, 09:42 PM by DeeTurbo.)
Awesome, I'll have a scout now.
Bugger it's in the same place as the other bits I found, Preston three hours drive away from me! Thanks any way Lewis.
Posts: 775
Threads: 40
Joined: Feb 2013
Reputation:
1
Location: West Brom/Stourbridge
Car Model/Spec: 2.0Ltr HDI
I know of a scrappy near me breaking one
Posts: 1,897
Threads: 162
Joined: May 2012
Reputation:
21
Location: Dunstable
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDI Dturbo, Estate & GTI6
Which one as I might be in Wolves soon or I could get my bother or dad to pop over?
Posts: 775
Threads: 40
Joined: Feb 2013
Reputation:
1
Location: West Brom/Stourbridge
Car Model/Spec: 2.0Ltr HDI
I'm not in wolves, but the scrappy is in great bridge, 2 mins up the road from the big asda?
Posts: 1,897
Threads: 162
Joined: May 2012
Reputation:
21
Location: Dunstable
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDI Dturbo, Estate & GTI6
Do you have any contact details for them or could you get me some please?